the beetles

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by packdabowldawg, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Just heard the beetles for the first time...and the first time high...i have to say society and public education have failed me.....i literally could feel the vibes runnin thru my body as a heard hey jude
    :eek:

2. the beatles have some amazing music.

speaking of music, you might wanna try posting this in the music section of the thread :wave:

also.. elenor rigby, yesterday, black bird, and just about every song on revolver are great :D

3. The Beatles live up to the hype man.

4. They're fantastic. Did you listen to pink floyd, dire straits or led zeppelin?

5. The Beatles rule as a band because their music progressed like the youth of the 60's did. Early stuff featured rock and roll inspired themes with simple tunes, middle stuff got tripped out and high as fuck, and near the end they got musically mature and went their separate ways.

They're like the story of the 60's rolled up into a band. ^_^

6. How have you never heard The Beatles :eek:...by the way, it's BEATLES, not BEETLES.

The most talented musician of all-time...I think we all know who I'm referring to, is in The Beatles...and those other...*cough* 3 guys *cough*...LOL just kiddin, Paul George and Ringo are great too.

Their music is so great, and really has stood the test of time in my eyes. Such an influence to everyone that came after them.

7. That's cool, man! The Beatles are amazing. If you really dig them, do yourself a favor and and get the remastered box set. :D