Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The beautiful Berry White

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by SplitGenetics, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Been getting this for the past few days, love it. First time this week with the strain, I never had it in the past. Deffinetely an awesome strain. Its blueberry x white widow , gives a great head high then follows with a really nice body high and get a nice body warmth. Deffinetely a grade A strain. I think its rather new genetics, any experiences with it anybody?
    Sorry for the bad quality pictures, the pics don't really show the reality of what the bud looks like at all, it's a lot whiter then the pics show.

Attached Files:

2. Looks dank bro! I bet it tastes like candy.

3. Got a real sweet berry taste, real smooth.

4. looks real nice and sticky

5. Looks dank, ive never had berry white but ive had white berry haha same thing im mguessing

6. berry whites been a fav of mine for a couple years now.. have had a lot of batches heres the lastest one i got this week
    [​IMG]

such a good smoke

7. It was my first pickup when I got to LA, and man did it treat me right :)

[​IMG]