The Beatles

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Only Live Once, Apr 5, 2007.

1. One of my favorite bands, and has been for most of my life.

Abbey Road is my favorite album, though that is very hard to distinguish because I loved everything that they put out.

Thoughts?

2. one of my favorite bands to listen to while faded.... highly recommended for anyone who hasnt tried that before

3. Oh of course. But they're good, whether you're sober or not.

4. one of my favorite bands too. my fav album is either abbey road or sgt peppers

5. The Beatles are the best. Love them. I'd have to say the White album is my favorite. But I really love anything by them.

I also have a fondness for Help! Great early stuff.

6. Yeah The Beatles are one of the 5 greatest bands of all-time easy. Like someone already said they're great to listen to when blazed or when your just chillin.

7. The Beatles "Love" anyone?

8. One of the greatest and most influential bands of all time. I am a huge fan.

9. for me, doesn't get any better than the white album.

10. One of the all time legends, I actually named by recently bought pipe John Paul Lennon McCartney; I had a naming dilemna and just sort of combined 'em lol.

you could kinda call it the "green" album couldn't you?

11. Abbey Road, Sgt. Pepper, and Rubber Soul are my favorites.

12. hell yeah, its not the same as an original beatles record, but man does it trip me the fuck out i love the beginning of A Day In The Life, when Johns just talkin lol. I love the very end too "This is Johnny Rhythm just sayin' good night to yous all and god bless yas' "

those kinda things make you almost feel connected to the guys behind the mic. kinda sad actually, brought tears to my eyes when i first heard the ending of the cd. I set aside a night to smoke myself insane and listen to the whole thing, and it touched me so deep. Its sometimes hard to find a band that can do that.