Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Bear's How To Guide On Making Sploofs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheStonedBear, Mar 14, 2013.

1. Many of use find ourselves in situations where we can't stink up the room or house, but still want to smoke. Using a sploof allows you to eliminate a heavy amount of smoke, and decrease the smell. There are many different ways to make them, all with their pros and cons. I am going to demonstrate my favorite, and a very easy sploof.

The Water Bottle Sploof

Materials Needed
    • Plastic Water Bottle
    • Paper Clip
    • Lighter
    • Dryer Sheets

[​IMG]

Step 1

Unfold and light up one end of your paper clip. It should be red hot when heated.

[​IMG]

Step 2

Use the red hot paper clip to poke holes in the bottom of your water bottle.

[​IMG]

You should have at least 5 holes, the more the better.

Step 3

Roll up some dryer sheets, and fold them into the bottle. Make sure to not make the bottle to flow, air should be able to easily flow when you blow through the bottle.

[​IMG]

Step 4

Enjoy:smoking::smoking:

Tips: Your dryer sheets will have to be replaced periodically, but they do a great job in kicking down the smell. They do not always eliminate it 100 percent however. Still use spray to make sure you will not be caught. Also, the best smoking devices for inside use is a dugout and bat. However, I use a bong. You must be careful to not leave the weed cherried, and make sure you inhale all the smoke you burn. You will never be caught!

This method has worked for me consistently, no problems what so ever. But use at your own risk, I am not responsible if you are caught!

Enjoy and Happy Toking!! :smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Its a good tutorial ,but i can put in about 3 sentences.

1. Go get an empty toilet paper roll.
    2. Stuff with dryer sheets.
    3. Tape them to one end and blow through.

Not trying to rain on your parade but it seems kind of unnecessary.

Btw I like your lighter.

Oh and one more thing, this should probably be in apprentice tokers js.

3. I put it here cause it said its a place for seasoned smokers to share knowledge... so I'm sharing. But this is much better than the toilet paper roll in my opinion.

4. I've made both and i most say my favorite is actually a paper towel roll. You can add more sheets and it last pretty long imo.

5. Its whatever works for you I suppose. I just like anything and gets the job done. And by the way, the detail and everything is just cause I'm high haha:smoking::hello:

6. So I take it your a productive stoner? I defiantly am.

7. Oh yea. I am a productive habitual smoker. I once wrote a paper while riding a good mellow flight through space, and I got a 95 on the hardest paper I have ever written. I have never done that good before haha.

8. I find cardboard sploofs fall apart with the moisture from my breath, I like the water bottle idea, it's easier to seal with your lips too

9. stuff a liter bottle fulla balled up drier sheets.. never smell weed and i never got caught

10. This should definitely be under apprentice tokers.

11. and you care why?...

12. I just find it hilarious someone who uses a sploof considers them self a "seasoned toker".

13. you don't have to get all defensive, lol. Putting stuff in the right section is just for the sake of keeping the forum organized and helping people find what they need.

tldr; people who will need a sploof would be in the aprentice toker's section, not here.

14. i've always heard the smell of herb won't really go away? it would just smell like dry cleaner and weed?