Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Bear's Guide To Smoking Etiquette For Newer Smokers

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BrizzlyBear, Apr 6, 2009.

1. another impotant thing is, watch you feet!if you know over the bong water you have made enemies for life:rolleyes:

But really, it reeks and stains a bigass brown spot lol. this happend to me once it went smthing like.......

me:dude you kicked the bong over

friend:no i didnt! you have the bong and im across the room

me-oh, damn....

friend:exactly bitch!

we laughed for months about that lol.

2. Don't spill the bong, thats by far the biggest rule in my house.

3. I really like those guides. Thanks a lot, it was funny too.:)

4. i agree. +reps for the thread man. great info for the novices here in the community.

5. It's sad that common courtesy needs to be broken down to step by step for people now.

6. It is common courtesy yes, but the smoking culture is different than the rest of society. Some common courtesies that we as smokers observe aren't always that obvious to people who are new to smoking. But i do see your point.

Thanks for the comments and the rep everyone :smoke:, I'll add some more of the suggestions soon.

7. It's not sad at all. Smokers have a culture just like any other group. When an American goes abroad, for example, they have to learn the norms and etiquette of a foreign culture in the same way. This seems like common courtesy just because we're used to it. But how courtesy is expressed differs from group to group and this is the etiquette guide. Though it seems obvious, to a newbie it's usually not.

8. Great explanation bro! +rep:D

BTW, i also like that idea about one person splits it, the other picks it, i'm gonna use that next time i go half/half, hehe.

9. All of this came natural when I first started so I suppose my claim is just biased.

10. Bump. This is a great list, one of the best i've seen.