.: The Beach :.

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by illcid, Aug 1, 2003.

1. There was this man walking on the beach, but he noticed a women laying on the beach, startled at first, as he got closer, he noticed the women had no arms or legs! She also seemed to be crying. The man asked her what was wrong? She replied, "I never huged a guy before". He thought was pretty attractive anyways, for a cripple and all, but he thought it would be nice to give her a hug, so he reached down and gave her a good hug. She smiled and he continued to walk down the beach. All fo a sudden, he hears her cry again! He walks up to her and says, "Whats wrong, I thought thats what you wanted?", she then replied, "Yeah it was great, but I never have been kissed before by a guy". Well, he only wanted to be nice to the girl, so he did what she asked, he bent down and gave her a nice kiss on the lips. "Was that nice?" he asked, and she smiled. He said goodbye and started to walk down the beach again, but as soon as he did, she started to cry really hard, and loud. He rushed over, and he says, "Whats wrong now?!? I gave you a hug and a kiss! What more do you want, whats wrong!?", then she replied, "well, Im a virigin and I never been fucked!". He then grabs her and throws her in the water, and yells "Now your fucked!"

hehe, I love this joke, give some comments about my joke or how bad my joke telling is. hehe, you prob. already heard this joke anyways.

2. I heard a similar joke before. Damn funny!

3. hahahahaa omg thats so funny!