The Beach

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TommyGun, Apr 17, 2008.

1. I was young, dumb and needless to say bored. It was a tranquil yet warm night at the beach, in mid July. My friend G and I were bored and we decided that we wanted to smoke, but we had no tree. At around midnight we decided that we should go on a walk on the beach and see if there was anyone blazing up there (I highly doubted anyone would be there let alone smoking). As soon as our feet hit the sand, I saw about 20 cherry's from what I thought were cigarettes.

G and I started to walk on the beach towards a group of kids. Every single one of them was smoking a cigarette but still I smelt the faint smell of the holy holy plant. I asked them if they were toking up and they smiled and passed me a blunt which I gracefully accepted. So anyways, some random kid pulls us aside and asked if we're looking to smoke more. G and I being excited said YES! He walked us down the beach and took out a perfectly rolled cone joint. He lit it up and we started blazing this dank joint. G and I smoked the whole joint with this kid and talked with him the entire time laughing and smiling.

Anyways, after we smoked I was walking on the beach completely blitzed. This was one of the first times I've ever gotten high and I could barely walk straight. On the ground I saw what I thought was a frog hopping around, so I decided to pick it up. It turns out that this fucker was a crab and clamped my finger REALLY hard hahahaha. I was so stoned that I couldn't feel the pain though. Anyways we kept walking and smoked with another random pair of older guys. At this point I was on the verge of tripping. After this sesh we decided it was time to go enjoy home.

We're walking back to G's house and all I can remember was thinking that I was in the Simpson's. Everything was so vivid and gel-like. When we got back to G's house his Dad was laughing because he knew how ridiculously stoned that we were. At first we thought we were going to get in deep shit. Instead, G's dad takes out 2 FAT joints and asks us if we want to blaze up with a huge grin on his face. I don't think G and I have ever been happier. We went on a walk to the dock and blazed 2 fatties with his dad at around 2 in the morning. Ever since that day he's been blazing all the time.

:smoking:

2. Sick story man..

3. Wow, nice. That's the life man.

4. Sick sick story man. However i am a little disappointed this was not about Cosmo Kramer's perfume.