Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The BBC supports propaganda.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MyNameIsBud420, Jun 5, 2009.

1. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9J2N6_bl0A"]YouTube - Should I Smoke Dope? 6/6 [HQ][/ame]

I couldn't find a full video, but it isn't worth watching. I am appalled at the shit I just watched. This documentary is similar to Super High Me in the sense that she smokes weed for a month. However it is completely filled with fucking propaganda. The lady that is the subject of this "documentary" is a stereotypical annoying new smoker. In the video above, she takes part in a research experiment where they inject her with straight THC. How the fuck can they get valid information with that experiment? Who shoots up pure THC? I can't believe this kind of shit is still being put out. I thought we were entering a new era where people weren't being intentionally uninformed.

2. Haha just wow.
    Injecting THC hmm

3. #3 Evolved, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2009
    Yeah I thought it had a lot of baloney in it too. Bleh...the more shit changes, the more it stays the same.

**lol...and I bet I could give someone that same effect with a blood transfusion. Hmm...THC blood for emergency rooms with built in pain killer! Pfizer will be all over it.

4. at least she said it was fun or whatever. But I'd hate to see any adult formulate an opinion on mj based on her injecting it like a hard drug, something most of us here would never do because were intelligent, as well as because we cannot get pure thc.