Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The basics.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by CaliGrown., Jan 12, 2009.

1. I need to know the basics. I'm in California and I want to grow marijuana. No, not illegally, but for patients, people who truely need the medicine.

My problem is....?
    How?

I need to know the in's and out's, up's and down's. Care giver? Dispensiary provider?
    If you know anything about this or you can help me out in any way, please please please pm me or post your thoughts/opinions.

Toke on. :smoke:

2. I grow for MMJ patients in Cali. I have a few patients who I charge a fee to grow their plant(s). This works great if you want to grow on a small scale. Also, I like that they take the whole plant at harvest and do all the work themselves. I have the room to grow but not the physical ability to do all the trimming. They do all the trimming and get their meds at a major discounted price. Doing it this way (growing THEIR plant) is the most legal way I have found for a small scale grow. This web site gives a lot of info. on SB420. http://www.chrisconrad.com/expert.witness/sb420-03.htm#11362.775
    For those not in Cali, SB420 is actually what they named it. Senate Bill 420. lmao

3. I checked out both of those sites and neither really answered many questions.

I was hoping that somehow, people with their card can sign me up to grow their plants or whatever, and pay me?

How much do you get paid by your patients?