--== The Barneys Farm LSD chronicles ==--

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Russy, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Looking good over here! I so love the bondage shots! :rolleyes: :D You did an awesome job on the clones, if you cloned LSD in nine days then you have cloning down pat without a doubt. :hello:

2. Thanks Mrs.ed ! 1 at Day 9 , 1 at Day 10 , and 1 at Day 11 :hello: Im sure Ill see roots on the other two within a few days ! And thanks for the kind words !

3. 4th one popped roots a few hours ago...

Thats 4 out of 5 rooted on or before Day 11 :cool:

Im sure I will see roots on the last one by the morning !! :hello::hello:

I think ill give them a day or so, then pick the best looking one by overall looks , and root mass to be my mother plant ! :D

4. damn everything looks nice. The clones look great.

I like how you tied the plant down.

I'm about to dig through the garage for stuff to weigh my branches down. I usually just tie the strings to the pot or walls of the room, but I'm going to try tying them to weights of some sort.

5. I cant recall when I saw that , But i seen someone doing it that way and I liked it , for the smaller branches I use a nut , then add bolts as I need them, for the larger branches I just found chunks of crap that was heavy in the garage ! Works great ! haha , the one bad thing about tying to the pot , is it can get to be a hassle watering , etc , this was I just move them out of my way while i water :)

Thanks for checkin in, and the kind words ! :wave:

6. another one rooted today !

[​IMG]

SO I had 2 pop roots today (day 11) , the ones that popped roots earlier were going crazy so I transplanted then into some Party cups . I called them (1) and (2) for now !

So 4 out of 5 are rooted !

:hello:

7. :rolleyes: Shows how high I am off that bubba kush hash bowl i just smoked..... Well, I updated the same thing twice today sorta.... but the last one had pics anyways ! :)

8. You do appear to be quite adept at this cloning business. :cool:

9. nicce to see your clones rooted thought id just post a pic of my plants as there around the same stage as yours cant wait to see that beast bud!!!!!!!!!! i think our harvests will be very close together we will have to compare!!!!!

so heres my 4 babies i vegged 5 weeks been on 12/12 like 18 days :) LSD!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

10. :cool::cool::cool:

What size container and what type of medium ? How many watts ? Always nice to compare !!! :)

11. there in 10 litre pots bio bizz allmix soil

and biobizz /bloom/topmax/bioheaven nutes 1ml per litre of water 600wats air cooled for 4 plants :)

12. nice , good luck to a happy harvest for us both ! :wave:

13. Hey Russy, looking good bro! Congrats on the cloning man, LSD is not the easiest but they do take for sure.

Those bondage shots are a riot LOL

14. Thanks Ed ! I have some White Queen clones right next to them at like Day 7 i think, and they are already rooting.... So that tells me LSD was a bit slower anyways ...

Glad you like the pics !!! :p

15. I added in my extra 400 watt HPS today ! So now flowering under 1400 Watts of HPS .. :eek::cool::smoking::D

Its a little lower and off to the side a tad compared to the 1000 .

16. Got a tiny root showing on the last LSD clone ! Just before midnight on Day 12... :hello:

17. Russy, that plant's gonna rock dude. btw... these are awesome shots:

[​IMG]

18. Thanks !!!! :wave:

19. Mini clone update

Going to put the best 2 WQ's and LSD's into party cups, then the best one of those will be my mother plant of each strain. The rest of the WQ and LSD clones/plants will be gifted or destroyed .

I gifted a rooted LSD and WQ clone to a friend that I owed one to already ... so they are gone, it was the 3rd rooted LSD and 2nd rooted WQ.

heres some pics

OVERALL
    Top row is WQ , Middle is LSD , Bottom is Pineapple chunk

[​IMG]

LSD 5

[​IMG]

WQ 3 Roots (going into party cup tmrw)

[​IMG]

Pineapple chunk clones (day 2)

[​IMG]

Baby WQ 1 (day 1)

[​IMG]

Baby LSD 1 and 2

[​IMG]

20. i wish i could clone like you one my lsd's is a crazy pheno that started kicking out trichs after 10 days on 12/12 this would be a great keeper i think its having ph probelms now tho any advice russy? p.s thats 1 lucky friend u got wish i had sum1 to give me clones >.<

[​IMG]