--== The Barneys Farm LSD chronicles ==--

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Russy, Jun 22, 2010.

1. :D:D:D LOVE THIS SHOT!!!! :D:D:D

Get your bondage on with that girl...;)

[​IMG]

2. yeah that floor shot is really nice, that thing looks like a giant godzilla pot plant trying to be pulled down by the man

3. Oh Mrs.Ed , wait till the next update, I got one for you ! :cool:

HAHA, I love it, Ive seen some plants of LSD vegged longer , but i Haven't noticed any this big going to flower or under the wattage I have , So i am very excited to see how this turns out ! Stay tuned to see how big she will get ! :wave:

4. Here , these are for Mrs.ed !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. #45 Russy, Jul 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    `

Update 6 : Almost flowering... Overall Day 70 - Transition Day 7

Nutes : 1/2 Strength Cal/Mag plus , 1/2 Strength Organic Bloom booster

PH : 6.5

Temps/Humidity : Temp = Lo - 76 Hi - 93.2 Humidity = Lo - 24% Hi - 41%

Well It got really hot in there on Day 6 , 100.7 was the Hi ... I decided to switch around my duct work , and go spend a few bucks on flanges for my hood. 20.63 $ to be exact . I dont have any glass for it yet , But i added the two flanges and hooked up my ducting to it, It made an immediate difference ! :cool:

Big Momma is still going strong, Stretching at a steady rate , and drinking alot of water , she was showing a little burn I think from the hard hitting of nutes the last few waterings, so i went with ph'd water , then a light feeding the last 2 waterings...

Pistols are showing in alot of places now , Not at every node though, and no hairs , I think she will kick into flowering within a week ! :D:smoking:

Well heres a bunch of pics !

The clones all look fine , the droopy one perked up , I keep them all warm , humid and moist!
    No roots yet on any , the other side is 5 fresh White Queen clones I took from my WQ bonsai mother....

[​IMG]

Now for Big Momma LSD !!! :):eek:

Day 7 Overall

[​IMG]

Day 7 Floor Shot

[​IMG]

Day 7 Base

[​IMG]

Day 7 Arm shot ( look how symmetrical those last 2 are !!)

[​IMG]

Day 7 Canopy Shot

[​IMG]

Day 7 Random

[​IMG]

And lastly a good side shot of the new growth since 12/12 switch

[​IMG]

I hope everyone enjoyed the update !!!!!! :D:hello::wave:

6. Trunk Comparison 17 days

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:eek::eek::eek:

7. Looking awesome over here and I love that little peek-a-boo shot of her, that is hot! :D :hello:

8. lsd is such an underrated strain will put any true toker in his place and the plants are a joy to grow been growing it a while now and only bad thing i have to say is theres a pheno that stretches alot but apart from that lsd is top quality never had a hermie either and always get some huge buds from my lsd im tuned in xD

9. I really think that is the greatest thing I've ever seen on this site...it's amazing. glad I caught the update!

really, absolutely beautiful

10. I just stumbled upon your thread. I love it! I'll be trying to grow next summer and I think I'll be using this as a reference. Awesome job Russy! Keep it up! Can't wait to see the flowering. :hello:

11. Awesome !! I got lots of room, so even if it stretches like crazy im all set ! thanks for tuning in ! :wave:

HAHA , thanks ! Im hoping it can at least be one of the biggest LSD plants this site has seen, that would be cool.... :cool: Thanks for the kind words ! :wave:

Thanks alot !! Stay tuned for flowering and we will see how it go's ! :)

:yay:

Thanks MrsEd ! Glad you enjoyed the pics ! :D:wave:

12. Looks like there is some heat stress but great job on the LST and nice room.

13. '

thanks ! and correct you are.. having hard time keeping temps under 90.. still trying to dial in everything ! :)

Thanks for checkin in :wave:

14. Well, Ill give a full update tmrw, But i snapped these off right before midnight on Day 9 ......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D:p:cool::smoking:

I love cloning like this .... Rapid Rooters , Clonex , and Dome/Tray method.... I may have a long ways to go on learning to grow , But I think i got cloning dialed in ! 4 strains now and im still 100% (*hope to not jinx myself*) and I'm fairly confident all these LSD clones will be rooted up within days... WOOT ! Now if i can learn to veg and flower plants Id be set !!! :laughing::laughing::ey:

:cool:
    PS , Making a hydro shop trip tmrw, taking more steps to control my temp issues , Im obsessed with getting it better !!!
    :cool:

15. Man those look great! You're a pro

16. #57 Russy, Jul 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    `

Update 7 : Flowering Time - Overall Day 73- Flower Day 1

Nutes : 1/2 Strength Cal/Mag plus , 1/2 Strength Organic Bloom booster , 1Tsp / Gal of Molasses

PH : 6.5

Temps/Humidity : Temp = Lo - 77 Hi - 90.6 Humidity = Lo - 32% Hi - 41%

Well, I had some high temps over the last few days , took a few steps to lower them , Firstly I Added Glass to my hood ! :hello::cool: Twenty Bucks for that... :rolleyes: Secondly I Raised my exhaust from the floor to the ceiling , saving about 8 feet of travel ! hopefully that raised my CFM a bit . And lastly I added a second oscillating fan, bringing the total fans to 3 ....

Did most of that today, I feel a major heat difference directly under the lamp, no more Strong Radiant heat , and the hood itself stays cooler. Hopefully that will get me under the 90' degree mark consistently ! :)

Heres the Glass

[​IMG]

So as you may have seen already, one of the LSD clones has rooted, here is some clone shots, this is right before I gave them some care , they looked a bit neglected , they had gone 11 or 12 hours without being touched, thats about the longest they had ever gone without a misting and res watering ....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Big Momma is doing well, I hope I can lower the temps and she can do even better , After the pics your about to see , I redid nearly all of the LST , evened out the canopy a little better, and spread things out . Measurements were 18 inches from soil to top , 32 inches from floor to top , and a range of diameter from 36-42 inches ! :D

Heres some pics !

Day 10 Overall

[​IMG]

Day 10 Floor shot

[​IMG]

Day 10 looking up

[​IMG]

Day 10 random pistols

[​IMG]

Lastly, a new addition to the flower room, and friend of mine had a sick baby lsd from seed , I nursed it back to health , now its flowering time !

[​IMG]

Hope you all enjoyed !! :wave:

`

17. maaaan those look fantastic! it all looks so pro, you are a pro man that little LSD looks like the House of sick pot plants himself took care of it

18. Nice photos, Russy! That plant is looking beautiful. It looks like you got the same pheno that Mrs. E is scrogging. I always love the trunk shots.

Man, that is some flowering space. You have room for a couch (for when you grow indicas).

Nice job on the cuttings. LSD can be a real bitch to root. 9 days is excellent. My last two cuttings took a month. They were giant cuttings. But it was an easy month. I rooted them in coco, which meant no dome, no spraying, no heating pad and watering only twice a week. I did use Clonex, but apparently that's optional in coco as well. The dome is not an option. If you root in coco then a dome will rot your cutting at the soil line. No dome allowed.

It appears that you will be growing many LSD plants. :D

I got the phenotype that stretches. She had thinner leaves than this pheno. I flowered her 5 times, once from seed and 4 times from clone. She was sweet plant and damned sexy. She stayed dark green all the way to the end.

19. 2 more popped roots last night , 3 out of 5 rooted so far.... :hello: