--== The Barneys Farm LSD chronicles ==--

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Russy, Jun 22, 2010.

1. yes ! Its my own fault for not reading thoroughly what i was using myself ! But I am very glad the mystery is cleared up ! :hello:

Stay tuned !!

2. #22 Russy, Jun 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
    `

Update 2 : PH in control ? - Day 42

Nutes : 1/8 strength PBP Grow , 1/8 Strength Silica Blast , 1/2 Strength Cal/Mag plus

PH : 5.8

Temps : Low , 52 High , 83 (outside)

So thanks to the help from GC , I think I got my PH lockout's under control , Been adjusting all my water to 5.8 . After flushing , Ive given it two 5.8 PH feedings . Keeping a close eye on her to see what her needs are . Bottom branching is coming along nicely , I hope to be cloning in 2 weeks or less. I have not brought her inside for some time now , as the weather outside has been great and she seems to enjoy it ! :D

Here's an Outside Pic your you all to enjoy ! Stay tuned for more updates, and I look forward to your comments/suggestions. :wave::smoking:

[​IMG]

3. I don't know how you +rep someone but Dude, your journals are fuckin awesome.. I appreciate your time and effort, linking your pages the way you do is sick... if I get ambitious I might consider doing the same.

4. Lookin Good Russy! To rep Justinthyme, use the scales at the top of your reply.

5. Hey man glad you got the problem fixed. I am flowering an LSD right now and mine has looked like crap the whole time but we will see how she comes out in the end.

6. Hey, Early thank you for the +rep when you figure it out ! Thanks for the compliment , I try to take alot from how Asked does his journals, because His are way more awesomer than mine :p
    But im really glad people are able to enjoy them ! Stay tuned for more updates :wave:

Thanks newbiegrower ! :smoking:

Seems like the mag def is still trying to pop out , been giving ph 5.8 water , and upped the Cal/Mag , so Ill see what that does .

I will be checking in with your journal as well, stay tuned ! :cool:

7. Transplanted to a 7 Gallon Root Pot , they were a bit cheaper then the Smart Pots... Also added FFOF to the mix , So I don't have to PH so low anymore. Topped the Main stem about a week ago, along with the 4 largest branches. Lower branching is coming along very nice !! This is already becoming one of the largest plants Ive grown, I need to clone her asap and get to Flowering. Was still getting some of the Rusting on the older leaves, It got pretty bad , But I dont see any of it happening on the new stuff , so all seems good ! Pic updates coming soon.

:wave:

8. Looks good, glad to see everything is working out. I have a BF LSD right now in flower headed for week seven and looking great.:smoke:

9. Awesome strain Russy! She's looking real nice! :D

[​IMG]

10. Very nice Russy. I've currently got the narrow leaf pheno, so I'm very interested in how yours turns out. Definitely do a smoke report man, look like they'll be some great plants.

11. Thanks guys ! :wave: I will be doing a pic update soon, Been super busy the last few days, And she has been neglected as far as attention and sexy pics go.. So Im looking forward to giving her some love. BTW , She has responded well to the 7 Gal Root pot , Freaking huge.... Stay tuned !

:smoking:

12. #32 Russy, Jul 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2010
    `

Update 3 : Loving the New Shoe's !! - Day 54

Nutes : 1/8th strength Silica Blast , 1/2 Strength Organic Booster , 3/4 strength PBP Grow , Full strength Cal/Mag plus

Ph : 6.5

Temps : Low , 58 High , 89 (outside)

Big Momma LSD is now in a 7 Gallon Root pot , And added some FFOF to the mix. Branching is starting to come along very nicely , It seems to have branches on one arm more than any of the others for some reason ! :) Its ready to clone from at any time, just waiting on a few things as far as my schedule go's. Been giving her decent feeding every third watering or so , She's really looking good , So i think i got it somewhat dialed in . She does have some aphids ... but not to bad, Deciding what im going to treat them with .. any input is appreciated.

Had to do some LST to control her vertical growth, SO i just decided to LST her Main stem and the 6 largest branches while I was at it....
    :D:D:D

Ok , So now what everyone wants... the pics ! :smoking::cool::eek:

Overall:::

[​IMG]

TOP SHOT :::

[​IMG]

BASE SHOT :::

[​IMG]

Keep in mind it went from a 3 gallon to a 7 gallon container ! :p She's doing well , and I cant wait to see how she responds to the LST and all the open spaces now.... I will leave you all with a teaser shot of the LST ! :D:cool:

Teaser Shot of LST :::

[​IMG]

Look forward to your comments and suggestions if any ! :wave:

`

13. Lookin fat holmes! Let us know how/if/when you're going to flower that beast of a plant, damn. :wave:

14. Hey Russy! Looking great brother :smoking:

15. Mini update :

Saw the first roots air pruning from the 7 Gallon Root pot today ! :cool:

16. #36 Russy, Jul 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    `

Update 4 : :cool: Flowering Time = 1000 watts - Overall Day 64 - Transition 1

Nutes : 1/8th strength Silica Blast , 1/4 strength PBP Grow , Full strength Cal/Mag plus , Full Strength Organic Bloom Booster

PH : 6.5

Light Distance is 24 inches from highest point of Big Momma...

Big Momma LSD (as Ive now named her) is now in my newly constructed Grow room . Ditched the 400 watt HPS for a 1000 watter , I might add in the 400 watt HPS at some point for supplemental lighting.. Been a long few days getting everything installed. Well , Big Momma LSD vegged for 64 days , took 5 nice clones right before she got put into the flowering room . She's all by herself under the 1000......Looking lonely . I have a few more strains coming behind , White Queen, Sour Cream and Pineapple Chunk, But I wont clutter this Thread with any of those. But at least Big Momma will have some company soon....
    No signs of presex on Big Momma , so we will see if the feminized seed was indeed a female. I sure hope so after 2 months of care.... :rolleyes:

Flowering room details , its being exhausted by a 440 CFM 6 inch inline. Being ducted in is A/C , and also a passive intake that works great ! It feels vented air pulls in so hard. Digital Ballast mounted on wall, I have 2 fans thus far , But I'm in need of 2 or 3 more that i will add soon. No filter yet, I will add when it starts to smell really bad.

I couldn't afford a nice Botanicare Tray At the moment, So I Stoner engineered one out of a 30 Gallon tote . It should work just fine :D:cool::smoke::smoke:

Well, im super baked, I hope some of that made sense ... Heres some pics.

Lil baby LSD clones in a row :::

[​IMG]

Entry to Flowering Room shot ::

It's been changed already since this pic ,still dialing it in......

[​IMG]

Overall :::

[​IMG]

Floor Shot ::

[​IMG]

Top , 2 Side and Base shots :::

I trimmed up some some curling, slightly burned older leaves, a few large handful's worth.... I think The heat outside the last week , or perhaps a heavy feeding caused some .. it wasn't bad by any means , but I cleaned up a lot of the fan leaves.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope yall enjoyed the update ! :smoke::smoke::p

17. Good stuff bro!!! Keep up the great work dude. :cool: :smoke:

18. Dude, just loving your bondage of LST'ing. :hello: May the universe be with you on those LSD clones...they are a bitch to get rooted sometimes. ;)

19. Nicely done. T minus 60 days and counting! :D:hello::smoke:

20. #40 Russy, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2010
    `

Update 5 : Pistols ! - Overall Day 67 - Transition Day 4

Nutes : 1/4 strength PBP Bloom , Full strength Cal/Mag plus , Full Strength Organic Bloom Booster , 1 Tsp per gallon / Molasses

PH : 6.5

Temps : Low - 68 High - 92 Humidity range - 19-41 %

Well, Day 4 of flowering and I see confirmed female pistols on 3 spots... Growth has been great ! I redid my ventilation a bit , I have a 6" 440 CFM for exhaust and a 4" 170 CFM for intake , It made things much more comfortable in there ! :cool: Also added a nice oscillating fan that blows on the plant and the ballast .. :D Did some rearranging and adding on the "bondage ropes" as Mrs'ed Calls them ;) :) . Im using the main bend point on the plant as a high point , trying to keep everything at or below that mark . I did some measurements,
    18 " tall at the "break" and 3' 6" in diameter ! Light is still 24 " from the break/high point.

Pics :::

Baby clones , 4 out of 5 look good, I think 1 is a goner , here is a macro of a good and bad one.

[​IMG]

Day 4 Overall

[​IMG]

Day 4 Floor shot

[​IMG]

Day 4 Top

[​IMG]

`