The Bare MINIMUM

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by trevorlovesweed, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Ok, I'm 19, i don't have a job, or a driver's license.

And the sad thing is, I live with my mom. Yeah yeah yeah, i'm a failure
    She knows i smoke pot, but she doesn't want me growing a plant in the house, but i'm going to anyway. Seeing how i don't have a job or a license, it's hard for me to get places to buy things, and buying them period is a whole 'nother story.

I just began germinating seeds the other day with the paper towel method, and two of them just sprouted small white roots. I put them in the bottoms of two water bottles that I had cut in half. All i have to use is plain gardening soil, a five gallon bucket and my closet. And a 90 watt lamp. Will i be able to grow a good sized weed plant, and if so how long will it take?

2. I doubt you're going to get much help here...

Growing in a house, other than your own, against the owners wishes is pretty fucked up. You can really get yer parent(s) in a lot of shit if you were to get caught. So, on top of being the absolute definition of an under achiever... (19, no job, no D.L., mooching off your parent(s)), your now going behind their back to cultivate and illegal substance in THEIR home. You really need to re-evaluate your priorities, and think about bettering your life before taking on a hobby such as this.

I feel sorry for your mom.
    :confused_2:

3. Why don't you stop smoking weed and take a look at where you're heading

4. Make sure when they sprout to put the 90 watt incandescent as close as possible to the tops. That way you'll incinerate the plants within an hour and your mom won't have to worry about her lazy son growing half-ass pot in her home.

5. Living at home is not that bad, I am 20 and still live at home, school is expensive there is no way to do it without your parents paying or you living at home... I am buying an apartments now though.

6. Living at home is often a great decision. But don't say there is no other way to go to college without parents paying or living at home. My wife has no mom, a dad with no money and she starts Grad School in the fall. She paid for her 4 year degree in full by working full time, though she may have to take out a student loan for Grad School (it's 5k a semester and 15 credit hours).

7. its not hard to get a job. go to the fucking super market or something there always hiring. at least tell me your in college. go to college and do something you love. lifes to short to spend it doing some bullshit job your whole life just to make ends meet

8. I had to move back in with my mom after losing my job last october...she said it was cool as long as I focus on class since I only have a year left

9. Dude, gtfo. Disrespectful lazy slob....

:D

10. I made this idea in my head wanna be the 1st to try it out?, You could keep it int he garage or something..

11. ^^ a wet gallon and a dry gallon are different things, also there is an imperial based gallon and another type of gallon thats name escapes me

12. Get a job, get your own pad, then grow all the grass ya want. Disrespectful kids....pfft. At least go outside if you have to grow instead of getting mums in trouble.

13. You put the bare minimum in, you get the bare minimum out - probably F*** ALL in your case.