The Badge

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DjGanja, Feb 9, 2006.

1. Last January I decided to host a smoking party at my house near Fort Myers Beach in Florida. I invited over a dozen stoner buddies to come over and make it a success. We had movies of all genres, music thumping in the living room, ganja was being passed around freely and often. Blunts, papers, bowls, bongs, and a vaporizer were spread out all through the house. At about 2:30 am, a car pulled into my driveway. Most of use smokers were boxing out the living room, sitting on the couchs that we had rearranged into a horseshoe shape, which we called the VIP room. Anyways, I see this car pull into my drive so I look out the window and I can't see the car clearly because it was blocked by the other cars. I was getting up to stumble my way to the door when a loud knock echoed into the house, followed by the phrase "Fort Myers Police, open up, we have a search warrant!!" Immediate panic! Half of the stoners bolted out the back of the house, running frantically in all directions. Those who didn't run began scooping up piles of weed and all the assorted instruments, stuffing them in cabinets and under the couchs (like that really would do any good.) They knocked on the door again, saying they would break it down if I didn't open up. I shook my head, not believing how this was going down, but I bit the bullet and opened the door. The first thing I noticed was the shiny, slick badge on his uniform and the blue hat on his head. My heart sank like a stone in a pond. For some reason, I heard laughter. I couldn't concentrate on it, the whole scene had given me a bad jolt and my head was still trying to straighten out. Out from behind a car stepped my best friend Sean, holding his stomach from laughing so hard. I looked up into the cops face and saw a wide, toothy grin. I slumped into the door when I recognized Sean's brother Jeff, who works as a security guard at the local county airport. He had just gotten off work and had met Sean at home and decided to stop by and get fucked up. I lost all my wits and just sank to the floor, my heart threatening to break through my chest. Sean and Jeff helped me up, still laughing like they were in the middle of a blitz. It was all a big joke, at least to them anyways. The rest of the night I couldn't chill, no matter how much ganja I consumed. Those that ran out the house began calling one at a time a few hours later wanting to know what went down. To this day I still have visions of that shiny badge standing out, trying to corrupt me. The horror, the horror.

2. haha, oh shit man.

That would totally sketch me right out if I had that happen.

3. Haha, your friends end up finding their way back? Great story.

4. haha crazy

5. man that must of tottaly killed your high, i kinda feel sorry for you cause i prolly woulda tottaly freaked and taken off :p. hopefully they dont do it again. tell them they owe u some stuff for mesing up your night.

6. haha wow imagine if it was a real cop lol

7. haha dude, i had somthing like that happen once. i was over at a bud's house with a bunch of people and we were all smoking and drinking. so we're all chilling in the living room, hitting up bowls, takin shots, doin' our thing. Well, a big thing bout the person's house we were at was he's a gun enthusiast (hunts, target shooting n shit). So we're all chilling, and my bud's older brother goes down to the basement, none of us pay him any attention and soon forget about him. it's late now and we're all fucked up. Out of nowhere, he runs out of the basement with 2 guns and starts firing into all of us. Now the guns were loaded with balnks (i felt like being an asshole and saying that part last) but it was the scariest fucking thing ever. we're all chilling there, and all of a sudden *bang* *bang* and we all dive and hit the floor. Sure, it must've been funny for the dude's brother, but it scared the fuck outta all of us. Everyone practically shit themselves. It was crazy

8. that was fucked up...but fucking funny hahahaha.

i woulda puched him tho, or at least got back at him, cause that aint cool haha.

9. what an asshole rofl .. man thats a good story ;D i cant wait to hoast a stoner party .. all day every day motha fucka

10. i would have fucking died...i would have totally had to get him back

11. thats fucked up but pretty funny, havent had any problems with cops in a good year and a half but soon they'll be lookin 4 me

12. neh it was just a big prank. i find that funny...too bad it killed the rest of the night tho

13. Yeah... something that kills the rest of your night is pretty gay... people do that all the time. The problem is you're too stoned to realize right away what's really going on... cool story though.

14. great story, I laughed just reading it.

15. that is a great story you have to get him back thanks for the laugh +1rep:smoke: