The Bad Munchies Xd

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sambieno, Apr 21, 2008.

1. I am just wondering how other people deal when they get the munchies. Like when I smoke weed, maybe once a day. And i get the munchies realy bad and I dont stop until I am so full I can just sit there. How do i stop these horrible obbsessive cravings:confused: Please help.

2. haha are you really asking for some type of cure for the munchies?

Embrace your cravings, and let your taste buds take you on a magical journey to the seemingly bottomless pit that is your stomach.

3. i just eat a solid meal if i get the munchies, then i go back to doing what ever it was i was doing. usually takes my mind off it. but i rarely find myself getting the munchies, unless im just sitting in my room doing nothing. but if i blaze then go out and be active, the last thing i think of is food.

4. Haha yesterday after the first major session on 420 me and some buds went to Subway and I ordered two footlong subs and then went to Dairy Queen for a large Blizzard and a crispy chicken wrap. So I can't help you:D

5. In on night - I powered through

2 Oreo Mcflurrys
    10 Piece chicken nugget
    6 Dollar wstern burger
    Criss-cross friees
    Vanilla shake
    8 slices of roundtable pizza
    and some brownies.

I was so full i couldnt move, but it was awesome

6. same here, unless I'm jus chillin at the crib like watchin a movie or whatever I don't get munchies. but yea, either eat a good meal or drink a lot of water and / or chew some gum...

7. I know what you mean man..sometimes when I'm high I just pig out on way too much unhealthy food..which, mentally I don't care about since I'm pretty active, but sometimes it makes my stomach hurt. Usually I try to either eat a solid meal, or if you want to you should eat before blazing.