Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Bachelorette?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by smokinokie, Feb 6, 2003.

1. G'night smokie.

Highya you are a funny lady!

The worm is lost!

2. aah theres a million of em out in the yard turn spring.

bud head you are a smart man.
    back to okies origional topic....

SMOKINOKIE IS HOOKED! TOATALLY HOOKED ON THE BACHELORETTE! and appears to have even taken notes!.

peace

3. HIGH All, well we know who runs the household now. Smokin that shit'll rot your brain if you watch it long enough.

4. *not the topic changer*

peace

5. I've not watched the Bacheleorette because it seems fake to me.

I mean where are you going to find 20 guys who want to marry a girl sight unseen? Hell its hard enough to find one guy to marry any girl at that age. It just seems like BS to me.

Joe Millionare is a cool show. A big airhead goof ball pretends he has money just to pick up chicks. Hey now that's reality. You see that every day at any bar in the USA.

And the chicks, bunch of golddiggers thinking they are hooking up with a rich guy. Yeah reality once again.

Oh well, Survivor starts next Thursday and I got to finish my survivor application Today! If not my wife wants us to try out for Trading Spaces. Yuck having to redo somebody else's house for them. That sounds too much like work to me.