The Bachelor is not real.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Jan 6, 2009.

1. I noticed there is a new Bachelor. That show is soo unrealalistic. I mean I would honestly fuck every chick that was on the show and they try and say they can't find a boyfriend? I think not they just want TV time.

2. because people like you only want to fuck them... nobody actually wants them or takes them seriously. not being feminist, they probably loved the attention and didnt choose their boyfriends wisely

3. Maybe because a screen full of hot women gets ratings.
    Its not about the reality factor, and never was, its about ratings and money.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thats exactly what I think.

5. nah shit?
    find me one, ONE reality show that isnt staged in some way
    and i will give you a boner

i hate how tv has turned into one big reality show.
    every fucking channel is all reality shows.

what happened to writing tv?

6. What is "real" anyways. . .

hmm?

7. Writing? Doesnt that require some kind of effort on someones part?
    Dont be silly.

8. it pisses me off that people think these shoes are not planned. Every single "reality" show is somewhat staged, its so easy to tell. Shows like "the hills" or any other show on MTV are all so fake. These girls that participate on the show are 100% on there to be on TV, and not for the reason of finding love.

9. You weren't kidding you are making threads about everything ha ha. I never made this particular observation but after careful analysis I concur it is correct.