the babies

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by KwaliT, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Decided to post a couple pics to show off my ladies ( hopefully). They are about two months old. Started outside and have been bringing them inside at night under 4 27 watt cfl's. I know this isn't enough light for the time being but I do plan on adding more. Also I've noticed the output is 5000k would this make a difference ? Sorry for the crappy pics hade to take them off the crackberry. All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. 5000k refers to the light's color temperature. For flowering, most people use "warmer" light, 2700k CFLs are what you should be using as they go into 12/12. They are the ones called soft white. 150 to about 200 real watts, not "light equivalent."

Keep the lights 2-3 inches away and use a little fan. Use flower fertilizer. Make sure the dark period is total darkness. They will smell. Those are indicas so in about 9 weeks they should be ready to cut and dry. Good luck

3. Thanks for clearing that up for me, I wasn't quite sure as I've noticed a mojority of people using the 6500k for veg. As far as the smell I have noticed within the last couple weeks that they have began to stink so good lol. As far as flowering in concerned should I let them finish out the week under my veg lights or should I just go ahead and put them under 12/12 ?

4. If you live where you're still getting sunny warm or even coolish days, take advantage of the sun during the day as long as they still seem to be growing before you go to 12/12 all indoors. Unless that is you just want to get them flowering right away.