Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Average Ignorant Dumbass Stoner

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ronald U. Swanson, Apr 9, 2012.

1. We all know them. You know? The ones that give us all a bad name as marijuana smokers. They're even lurking this very forum, just waiting to drop false information and unfounded statistics on how NOBODY has ever died from smoking weed but 400 people die per year from peanuts, which leaves me to only logically deduce that if peanuts are legal AND kill people, then weed should be legal too!! Yea just bullshit like that. Or the kids that get addicted to weed and ruin their lives with it yet will proclaim to their death that weed is the Almighty.

Anyone? :smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. what the fuck are you talking about?

:confused:

3. what they say by proclaiming 0 deaths occur due to weed every year, is more in terms of an overdose.... as in, x many people die of alcohol overdose, x of this x of that, but 0 for weed. Thats 100% proven lol

Im sure weed has killed someone, with cannabis allergies, or lead them to do something REALLY fucking stupid.... but yea.... i know what you are saying.

4. Haha you know those 15 year old kids in high school that just found out what weed was and wont stop talking about it? Or the guy thats trying to fit it? They often say some really, really stupid shit. You've never encountered these people?

Yea, true about the OD thing, Im just saying...

• Like Like x 1
  5. I think the people who give us a bad name aren't ones spewing facts until there tongue falls out. Its the ones with no jobs, take no responsibility in their lives, complain when their parents or police catch them. The people that non smokers stereotype us as, they give us a bad name.

• Disagree Disagree x 1

6. "So dude, like, myself and like, uh... like 15 of us were, you know, smoking in a parking garage... we were havin a good time, you know, like, just being really high, and the cops came and busted us! FUCK THA POLICE"

lol

or you were stupid, in a huge group, breaking laws in public..... and the cops in your area arent idiots

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. [quote name='"SniperKitty"']I think the people who give us a bad name aren't ones spewing facts until there tongue falls out. Its the ones with no jobs, take no responsibility in their lives, complain when their parents or police catch them. The people that non smokers stereotype us as, they give us a bad name.[/quote]

Truth.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. or the stoners that say " uhhh i got bronchitis do you guys think smoking will help it"
    lmao

9. your right there

10. Guys like, sometimes I get the hiccups, like, do you think a few bong rips will get rid of them? I think I need MMJ for these hiccups, they are like so bad.

11. So you made a thread to flame stupid stoners? Well, you're part of those "stupid stoners" man. Go tell those stupid stoners what you have to tell them in person. Making a thread about stupid stoners won't help in any ways..
    [​IMG]

12. Thanks man!

13. You realize people are allergic to peanuts right?? And btw 13 people die per year from falling vending machines...that's where you'll find the kids who die from weed. Damn machine probably ate their last dollar and those guys NEEDED those cheetos!

14. So ive got this condition where I'm not high all the time.

Do you think I could get a doctor to write me a prescription for some dank ass, fire ass, skank ass weed?

15. Well, Marijuana SHOULD be legal so........ yeah. And you shouldn't classify them as 'dumb' mj smokers, perhaps they're dumb asses to begin with. What do you expect from 15 year olds :confused:

16. OP, you may just be high as fuck.

17. Did OP get high for the first time?

18. are peoples feelings getting hurt ? lol

19. I like weed and peanuts and all kinds of other stuff. Yes?

20. I agree with the OP...my friend smokes weed and turns into a total dumb ass. I tell him to just not smoke weed but he refuses and smokes as much as possible. His school grades reflect this as well.