The Avengers End Game

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dizzy, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Im really excited to see this movie. Also kind of sad to know its the last one one as well and the series is ending. I like any movie with my boo Chris Evans AKA Captain America in it as well lol :D. Anyone else looking forward to seeing this as much as me?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. #2 Vee, Apr 24, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2019

The North American release date was moved up a week earlier from May 3rd to April 26th, 2019, after the first trailer and title released on December 7th, 2018. There was much speculation that Marvel Studios would do this, as they moved "Infinity War's" release up a week as well, in order to reduce the possibility of major plot leaks from countries that released the film earlier. (Мстители: Финал: mean Russia Da!)

3h 01min Long: Take extra large Bong and snacks ..lol

Avengers: Endgame (2019) Trivia

• Winner Winner x 1

3. Thanks for the reply once again Vostok! You looking forward to this movie alot? Which Avengers film have you liked best so far? For me it was Age of Ultron tbh lbvs!

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. My top3

Phase 1: Captain America: The First Avenger (2011)

Phase 2: Guardians of the Galaxy (2014)

Phase 3: Doctor Strange (2016)

• Winner Winner x 1

5. Yea that Doctor Strange movie was lit. I hope they make a #2 of it. Did you like The Black Panther one at all?

~Toni~

6. #6 Vee, Apr 25, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
    sorry yet to see black panther

tho like you was left high and dry

(wanting more outta ) doc Strange ..lol

and very pleasently surprised how good Cap. America was ..lol

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. It was good. The ending didn't surprise me because I had heard a couple people were leaving Marvel movies.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. They released this movie in China first to reduce pirating I heard ...lol

but then again they creamed nearly $90mil in returns in about 8-12 hours of screen time

thats what you make with a population of 1.5 billion, so its worth including a few asians in your cast

Tho fun, the movie was no different from the other mish-mash of highly paid actors wearing tights

leaping from stage to stage in jump harnesses's, shouting street level English
    [​IMG]
    Tho it was good to see a flash of Stan Lee ...all 5 secs of him ...lol

A difficult story to follow, with too much story

too many actors all fighting for that vital 35 secs of Solo screen time

guess who wins

9. We went and seen this yesterday. All I got to say is that it is the most confusing Avengers or even Marvel movie. I left the theatre when it was over not knowing what was going on through most of the film...

~Toni~

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I guess I can see how all the jumping around through time could have been somewhat confusing. They were following Dragon Ball Z time travel rules not Back to the Future time travel rules lol

• Creative Creative x 1
  11. i went high and def still enjoyed it, was confused for some parts, and some parts of the movie were there just for fan service, but still a great movie 9/10

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Definitely had a great time at the theater, seeing it again today to try to give it an honest review

• Winner Winner x 1