The Auto-Experience: Unstealthy PC Grow #1

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ET said WHAT, Aug 8, 2012.

1. how long are you planning to cure it? im callin a 21g harvest but those nugs on the right could be a lot more nice im plannin on a annapurna auto and auto ww in mrgrowpro pc case gonna be doin dwc with ph perfect or dyna grow matters how my water is when i finally test it lol

2. Damn. You were spot on! Haha!

image-1648351168.jpg

Using the Grass City app for the iPhone.

3. I can eyeball an oz from outer space! looks dank bet if u cut those stems a bit closer woulda been 21 even! Im impressed with myself

4. It's pretty dank! The buds turned out to be pretty airy. The CFLs just can't give enough light to fill the buds to their potential. But it's funkin perfect for smoke!

5. Goodness those buds are mouth watering!! good job bro!

6. You should do a smoke report of it, I really would like to know how it is

7. I'll try to analyze it a little better tonight. I smoked one bowl last night and got lit. On top of that my eyes were so red. Shit is awesome. I'll have to have a friend try some and let me know what they think.

8. Man! That sounds so nice! Can't wait to hear!
    Are you going to be curing it?

9. Got it in some jars right now! :)

10. #110 ET said WHAT, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2012
    Smoking out of a mini bubbler. Smooth hit, tastes like an indica but not as present as a pure indica tastes like. High is pretty heady, and started out slow but I'm definitely feeling it now. Music sounds damn good ATM. Very euphoric high as well!

11. Damn, that is sounding great! Great job on the grow man! Turned out great. Wish I could toke it up with ya

12. Congrats on the awesome grow, smoke up !

13. Does anyone use the GC forum app for the iphone? I get like 10 notifications at a time saying there's new posts, but there are none. Happens all day, lmao.

14. [quote name='"ET said WHAT"']Does anyone use the GC forum app for the iphone? I get like 10 notifications at a time saying there's new posts, but there are none. Happens all day, lmao.

Using the Grass City app for the iPhone.[/quote]

Yeah I get it too, I even unsubscribed to posts but I still get notifications from them.

15. Yeah that's been happening with my app the past week. Just random times out of the day, it'll blow up my iPod with notifications, and there will be no new updates. A glitch I'm thinking?

16. Driving me nuts!

17. Yeah it just happened to me, I'm getting a little annoyed. But I'm gonna shut off my notifications for this app, I'll let you guys know if that works :)

18. Hey man you thinkin of doing a new grow at all? I liked following your last one, it went pretty good.

19. I'm wanting to. I've just been real busy lately. If I do it'll have to be soon, so I can get it done before we start the indoor.