The Auto-Experience: Unstealthy PC Grow #1

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by ET said WHAT, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Totally spaced on painting my pot and getting it ready. Pretty sure the plant is way too big for the red cup already. I got the pot all painted and now I'm just waiting for it to dry. Is it bad for the plant to be in the PC case if it smells pretty highly of spray paint fumes? It won't harm it, it'll just smell real bad, correct?

image-819569139.jpg

image-51553765.jpg

2. Keep up the good work mate.

Subbed

3. looking good looking good.

you can definitely get em transplanted.

as for the fumes -- no idea.. you should let it air out for a day or two.

some quick questions:

how many days old are the babies?
    how are you counting your days?

ex: day 1 for me would be when the seed breaks soil (when i see cotyledon)

4. [quote name='"laidbacksmoker"']

looking good looking good.

you can definitely get em transplanted.

as for the fumes -- no idea.. you should let it air out for a day or two.

some quick questions:

how many days old are the babies?
    how are you counting your days?

ex: day 1 for me would be when the seed breaks soil (when i see cotyledon)[/quote]

I started counting from when I planted it which probably wasn't that great of an idea, but I could easily be figured out from when you could see the cotyledon by looking at the post dates(I made updates the day I took the pictures of the plant.) So from the day I planted it to today its been 2 weeks 4 days.

5. Haven't updated in awhile due to the picture upload not working. I transplanted and also started training the plant(not all at once.) it seems to be doing pretty well, just been feeding it and checking levels.

image-1275219264.jpg

image-250898761.jpg

image-2410507987.jpg

6. looking real healthy and green!

let the training begin -- just be gentle. lol

is your seed feminized?

7. Should be feminized!

8. This photo is from last night? I can't remember haha! Got the second paperclip in there because the next leaf set had started already!

This baby SHOULD be a big sister tomorrow also! Big day, as my girlfriend is being induced around 6:30am due to high blood pressure. She made it to 37w 1d, but they're just looking out for the both of theirs health. So if I'm slacking on updates after tonight then you all know why!

image-2214134828.jpg

image-940777028.jpg

And there's a picture of my second 100% on my plant ID test. I wish I worked this hard in high school and my first go-around in college!

9. #51 grassy haze, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    Dude congrats that's awesome!
    Also, looking nice and healthy, are those white little pistols i see there?

10. [quote name='"laidbacksmoker"']no worries about the update ET -- and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

hope everything goes well.
    ---
    also -- dont leave us hanging. lol.

plants are looking healthy as always keep it up.

also looking at this picture:
    http://forum.grasscity.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=964006&d=1345882148

what is that white wire hanging?[/quote]
    thanks man! I'll try my best to keep the thread from dying! :D

That is the temperature probe. The actual thermometer is outside of the case. You may be able to find a picture of it on the first page. I love the thermometer I got. It stores these temp and minimum temp so I can make sure temps are okay while I'm not home.

[quote name='"grassy haze"']Dude congrats that's awesome!
    Also, looking nice and healthy, are those white little pistols i see there?[/quote]

They sure are! The plant is look awesome in person. I'm feeding it every other day with floranova grow. Made a mixture of 2mL per gallon. Haven't had any problems with it so far. As soon as it starts to flower I'm going to switch over to flower food and swap out the 6500k lights for 2 more 2700k lights.

11. Good grow so far. Subbed and lurking +1 :)

12. Congrats mate thats awesome. Woot for my Birthday! :p

13. [quote name='"JimmyKing"']Congrats mate thats awesome. Woot for my Birthday! :p[/quote]

Today is? Because she may come today. They've done 36 hours worth if cervidil so far, and are now saying that they are probably going to start the pitocin. Her parents are driving me f@&$#%Â¥ nuts. I don't think they understand what I mean when I say "We will not know anything until 8am, or I will let you know if anything happens before then." I know they're anxious too but holy shit? I've been here for 2 days and the last thing I want is to be pestered with the same god damn question all day.

14. Meet Eden! Born on 9/912 at 12:11am! 5lbs 6.4oz and 18.5 inches long.

image-3556585471.jpg

image-844231744.jpg

15. And hopefully in a day or two she will be able to come home! My girlfriend is getting released today, but we're only 5 minutes from the hospital, so it'll be easy to come see her.

And other news, plant is still growing strong!

image-3691984846.jpg

image-2818105983.jpg

16. Congratz man! Glad to see your all doing well! Glad to see both babies doing good!

17. eden .. like garden of eden?

congratulations again ET!

now you got 2 babies to take care of.

make sure you dont forget about either one. :D