The Attitude Seed Bank Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Woodsmantoker, May 7, 2009.

1. bobo, you can opt for the exact same service but minus the signature. It's one of the options on the shipping drop down bar I think it says

"international express, stealth, no signature"

2. Been lurking around awhile, and my thanks to those who have good info!!!

So I finally had to join and post my $.02 on Attitude.

After reading what seemed like a whole lot of decent reviews, I placed an order from Attitude.

During the time of my orders, they changed their site, and while it is getting better, it has a long way to go.

On Jun 9th I ordered KC , Mandala, Nirvana and other cheap seeds for a total order of $175-$200.

A week later no progress, so I sent an email, and they responded and said they had not received payment. Checked it out on my end and sure enough due to "securecode" being required my payment failed and I was not charged. Unfortunately their is no way on their site to "pay" for an existing order...

So I just placed another order on Jun 15th, which worked out well as I made a few item changes. Still around $200, and order went through fine. Funds were removed on Jun 16 per bank.

Wait a week plus and log in today, and the new clunky site is back up, so I go check on my order and it says "packing/Processing". Copy the Tracking number they gave me into Royal mail and USPS and neither have record of it.

So they have had my money for a little over a week and sent nothing! Needless to say my experience with Attitude has to this point not lived up to the Fanboy "to my door in x days no problem" hype I have been reading around the forums.

I'll do my best to post later the conclusion of this saga.....Hopefully they will make me:hello:

3. ive never delt with them personally but i hope you get your girls man. you should be fine. from experience recently ive purchased a lot from worldwide-marijuana seeds and they all germ 100%. i recommend them to the fullest!:wave:

4. My first Attitude review....
    I ordered 5 Nirvana WW feminized, June 13th and received them yesterday June 22
    First envelope I opened was the free Dina Fem that was CRUSHED!
    The others are fine & 4 are germinating right now.
    Oh and the T- Shirt is good too.
    Every hour that goes by with no pop on the germinating seeds makes me nervous.
    OK, maybe I'm impatient but they've been on towels in the dark for 24 hours now

5. I placed my first order on June 23, $155 worth of seeds. I just went and checked the status and the order had been sent. Sent to the wrong address!! They sent it 1,200 miles away from where I live. They sent it to my billing address and not my shipping address as I specified. I just sent an email and we will see what the outcome will be. One good thing with credit cards is you can always dispute and have the charges reversed. Hopefully though they will make it right and I can post something good.

6. Update on previous post...

Attitude finally shipped my beans! Apparently the mix up with shipping and billing addresses was a byproduct of the new site/database.

I'm hopeful my Souvenirs will be here next week....

As for my overall impression, Attitude is as reputable as you can expect considering the horror stories of many seed banks. Fact is they made a mistake on my order and at least a few others, cost me a week of time, but to their credit, they did what they said they would, promptly remedied the issue and most importantly sent the beans!!

Good LUCK I hope you get this worked out!!! They are very aware of the issue, and having botched up a few databases in my career, losing the "ship to field" is really not the worst thing they could have done. Considering many vendors force you to ship to billing address, it is ironic that this nice little feature was the one to get botched.

From what I have seen, they will do their best to make it right.

7. just ordered from them today, ill let everyone know my experience

8. I can't believe I read the entire thing. Anyway, I have dealt with them in the past was planning on it in the future but, I really want to try a couple of strains I couldn't find through them. The names are Avalanche and Carmalious. I have had success with getting my order but have not started cultivating as of yet. I wish you luck and will be watching closely to this post. :cool:

9. Which method of shipping are you using through them, becuase the t-shirt makes the most sence for cushing.

10. Placed an order today. We shall see what becomes. :>

11. Update: Talked to Rachael and she said that the mistake was not on there end and have a nice day. They shipped my order 1,200 miles away I was not drunk, stoned when I placed this order! This was the first time I used them and the last time. I never have had a problem with http://csc.nirvana-shop.com but figured I would try Attitude. Not again and yes they live up to their name as this lady had an "ATTITUDE" and refused to ship the seeds to the right address. I just called my bank and reversed the charges so at least I am out nothing but time. I don't know how everyone else gets seeds from them but they are not nice to me at all!

12. All four girls are happily in the net pots
    So far so good for the seeds!!

13. I have a room full of shirts from them and they all where good.:D

14. Hey All. First time poster. I have just started with my first grow and got some seeds from BC Bud Depot (I live in Canada). I ordered Fem. Hash Plant and got my seeds very quickly and without incident. I planted 11 and 9 germinated in a week. They all look very healthy so far. So I am happy with that as I only needed 6-8.

However I will give Attitude a go I think. I like a couple of the strains and I expect problems with any kind of online run company, so the problems here and there people are posting don't bother me too much.

But if I do have a problem I will be sure to post it for those that wish to be updated.

15. Order from them all the time and it takes anywhere from 16-22 days from the day I mail out my order to my doorstep. Never had a problem and they ship the beans the way the coffeeshops sell them in their original packaging which is pretty cool. They always send free seeds with their orders too. I recommend them!

16. My personal experience with BcBud Depot is the worst, and Attitudes is the best. If, when you order the seeds and then go to shipping preferences and choose (repack). They will come in almost indestructible tubes.
    Good Luck, Budalicious

17. Seeds came 7 days after ordered cant wait to get started.

:)

18. I ordered from Attitude. No problems. All seeds popped and are planted in the garden.:smoke:

19. I have great success ordering from Attitude. You have to realize that you can't make everybody happy all the time but I feel by reading the post including my own experience with them that, they are one of the most reliable thus far. I personally would order straight from greenhouse.nl but they won't ship, however you may obtain their product and many other seed banks through Attitude. I hope this helps.