The Attitude Seed Bank Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Woodsmantoker, May 7, 2009.

1. Great company. 2nd time customer, each order over 200$. first order took about 8 days, 2nd order took 3 days and im living in california

2. my shipment from attitude arrived in ny five days ago it should be here any day now im excited!

3. I ordered Monday morning, processed same day but still hasnt shipped. Attitude seems like the best place for us in the USA, I just dont like waiting so long, but good things come to those who wait. Im actually not worried about customs seizing they seem wayyy to confident in their ability to smuggle magic beans. I just want the stoned employees to ship my seeeeeeeeds! :laughing:

4. It must feel really good to see the package arrived safely in your mail!

I will pick Attitude too, and will get some in the future from them. They seem to have the largest selection for a reasonable price. I want a wide variety, some autos to get me going and reaping sooner, and some others to finish in Sept. and then again in Oct.

I had some all picked out when a friend said he would give me two mothers of some Headknocker. I'm going to put them out in the garden. :hello:
    Good Luck to ya on your grow!

5. I just got my seeds (in 7 days). I have not germed but on the mailing label was hand written "small packets". I shot off an email to attitude just to clarify if they wrote that or the post. It did creep me out. I have not received a reply.:cool:

6. #46 Peacefullbuddah, May 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2009
    Man look at all these positive reviews for attitude . Looks like your thread is going the wrong way woodsmantoker ... ;)

7. i made a $120 order for my 1st attitude order a few months ago.

payment was flawless & the package was here in tx in 6 days.

stealth shipping is 100% official imo.

8. Im very happy to report I just recieved my order from attitude!!! took about eight days and the seeds are germinating now!!! thnx attitude!!! now onto the fun!

9. #49 harper15, Jun 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2009
    i gt sum ak 48 autoflower from attitude came in 2 days :D was happy no damage
    but i read that sum guy order from attitude sum 47xlowryder autoflower 2 n it wasnt auto flower at all.
    was woudering if ant1 else had the same problem?:confused:

10. i just ordered about 8 days ago and my order came today... some diesel ryder seeds... i only use attitude and have nothing but good things to say about them

11. i got my order yesterday, it took 8 days to get here. germing now :D

12. I just noticed the posts on this page are all made by AGA memebers, with the exception of Tyrone Biggums.

Attitude got me mine. ;)

13. read that shit...i purchased greenhouse white widow from them about a month ago...so far so good only planted 3 so far and they are thriving!

i also got a blue venom and sour d seed from them...the blue venom is taking a long ass time to even pop. going on 6 days now...sigh

14. Thats 1 long post lol! *rubs strained eyes* lol

15. Attitude came through for me too. about 9 days to the US east coast.

16. sorry if this is random, i have no idea what happened in the rest of the thread, and i've never ordered from them. As to the OP, can you imagine running a seed company? the legal gray area must be astronomical, having the feds plus whatever international 'fed' like entity chasing you for the absurd reason that they fear marijuana has got to really put your business on thin ice, so i doubt it's a ploy to spurn the customer, more likely an essential way of covering your ass.

17. there is so much positive feedback for attitude it makes me wonder. like randomly yesterday on another attitude thread there were about a dozen posts all saying basically the same thing.. "seeds arrived fast and turned out great!" and none today on that thread.... why did a dozen people just randomly decide to hype this seed bank yesterday? some of this feedback is pretty shady if you ask me. I think I would rather order from a seedbank that doesn't have 900 people hyping it up on a message board.

18. don't really know what to tell you. it is a good seed bank. a few of their orders do get picked off but that is the risk we all take when ordering online. i got seeds from them in less than a week as well.

19. Ordered: 5 Pineapple Express fems

Got: what I ordered

Germed:

Survived:
    1 (could be me, newbie here)

Shipping:
    excellent. Stealth and expedient. Seeds left the next morning (see below)

Customer service:
    Excellent. I emailed them that night asking if I could change my order but understood if I couldn't. Wanted a diff strain, same price. Got email the next morning from a woman telling me she went to switch out the order but "unfortunately" lol, it had already been shipped

Would I use them again? Still unsure. I'm new so I may want to try a new source, especially seeing how I've had much better survival rates with my current bagseed. BUT, It seems they are just one big distributor so what would the difference be if I buy arjans haze straight from greenhouse or buy it from attitude?

Tough one here

20. i placed an order recently in the uk. Ordered 5x lowryder x ak47's, 5x dinafem roadrunner, and 7x hindu kush. Got 5 free feminised G13 seeds (different strains). Package was sent discreetly but i had to sign for it. Finding it hard to think let alone say bad things about them.