The Attitude Seed Bank Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Woodsmantoker, May 7, 2009.

1. Aggreed!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Well, I sent cash.

3. Let's not comment on how or where or what your seeds came packaged in. I'm sure LEO looks at these forums and you don't need to give them any help. When it comes to ordering get the stealth packaging and have patience. Check your tracking number 10x a day will not make it come any faster.

4. i used to use attitude exclusively, until last year, my friend and i both ordered the 420 special 2015 with the insane amount of freebies. both orders were seized at customs. we lost around $100 each. i contacted the attitude but neither of us used the guaranteed shipping option. rachael told me that she would still give me 50% of my order for free if i wanted to place another order. at that point, i did not want to risk ordering again considering that both orders got seized. up to that point i had ordered 14 other times with no trouble. i did have some broken seeds, and i did have to return them to be replaced. but other than that they were very hard to beat. the attitude does offer the best freebies, but the prices are higher than some of the smaller places. now i use ali-bongo. the freebies are about 50% of what you get at the attitude but the prices are lower on most strains. Barneys seeds are about 25% cheaper than the attitude. i usually order a few dollars worth of something else with my order so there are other items in my package. they do offer insurance for a fee but so far no problems with them. i do miss the crazy freebie deals from the attitude but it seems that customs may be on the look-out for attitude packages. more so than the smaller places anyway.