The Attitude Seed Bank Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Woodsmantoker, May 7, 2009.

1. What freebies you get? I bought 3 kinds. 6 fems altogether. And they gave me 6 different freebies...siiiiick.....

2. FEMINIZED UFO #1 BlimBurn Seeds OG's Kush
    FEMINIZED UFO #2 DNA Genetics Seeds Sour Kosher

FEMINIZED UFO #3 GYO by DNA Genetics Lemon Walker

FEMINIZED UFO #4 G13 Labs Seeds Pineapple Express #2

FEMINIZED UFO #5 DNA Genetics Seeds 24K Gold AKA Kosher Tangie

Humboldt Seed Organization Bubba's Gift

Barneys Farm Seeds Liberty Haze

Barneys Farm Seeds Pineapple Chunk

Moxie Seeds Lemon Cake

G13 Labs Seeds Blueberry Gum #2

Green House Seeds Moby Dick

Green House Seeds Moby Dick

Green House Seeds Train Wreck

3. Nice. I got
    Reserve Prevada Skywalker KUSH
    Barneys LSD
    G13 Mozzerella
    G13 Double Black
    Moxie Lemon Cake
    Reserve Prevada #18 OG Kush

Order was
    Cali con Alien OG
    Bomb Seeds Cherry Bomb
    Emerald triangle Blueberry Headband.

Good luck on your grow. You got a journal link?

4. LSD is my favourite strain. Easy to grow, good for creativity though definitely not the strongest weed out there but i find it fits me well and has a kickass smell. Got a liberty haze im starting in a couple months too haven't tried it before.

5. I got a cut that wasn't very good last year. Hopefully this fem will change my mind because I've heard lots of great reviews of it

6. Over reaction Bro

Sent from my E5823 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. My statement wasn't a reaction to anything. My statement was the worst case scenario and real life. Idk if you've ever been to prison but it's not fun. The seriousness of the crime and penalty for manufacturing marijuana gives complete reasoning for me to be cautious. You, however, can do what you want.

The Mole Hole

8. This has been an informative thread to read through for someone who has never ordered before. Thank you to the OP, other contributors

• Like Like x 1
  9. I've ordered many times from them. never an issue. my latest was back in February, got everything I ordered, plus a good bit of freebies. will order from them again when I need more.seems the freebies are better than what I bought?
    ak47,blue dream, tga qrazy train,white widow x big bud.
    freebies bubba's gift,skywalker kush,sweet 710 cheese,kandy kush,critical cbd, bubba kush,and serious happiness.

10. I used attitude for years, like 7. Never had a problem, I honestly don't get the replies from people with germination problems. I have probably ordered 400 seeds, gotten 50 or so freebies and my germination rate has been about 95%.
    Also, I never got a male from a feminized seed, one hermie though.

11. This is a comforting thread. I was beginning to worry since its been almost a week since my order and my tracking number doesn't even work yet. I have faith tho

12. How did you pay or how is everyone else paying? Wire transfer costs wayyyy too much at my bank. Bought a prepaid visa only to find out that it only works in the U.S.. They don't take MasterCard. WTF! Their customer service has been exemplary so far but I cannot seem to find an economical way to pay!

13. I ordered from them on the 1st and my order has been in stuck where it says "processed through sort facility" in new york since the 8th. Im starting to worry that they may have gotten caught by customs. I wouldnt care because i have had packages caught by customs before, but i am currently in a drug court program, & really hope that they wouldnt bother trying to contact them over me ordering these. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Well it moved! It made it to charlotte and now has departed there. Lol. Hopefully it'll come in.

15. Okay, so i got my order in, & everything was great! They even sent me part of an order that i had placed a very long time ago, but didnt get the guaranteed shipping on bcuz i commented and said i had never received some of it, and they went ahead and hooked me up!

16. #4017 greenhead420, Mar 17, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
    Ordered from them to the US about two weeks ago. Package came today with no seeds. No green tape and no letter from customs. I emailed them and am waiting for their response. What do you guys think happened?

17. don't throw out the packaging yet. look through it very carefully,they may be or are very well hidden. 2 weeks was pretty fast.

18. Whoa man. I had pretty much given up when I look on my bed and there they are....they did an excellent job hiding the seeds

19. If you think your seeds didnt arrive do not throw anything away and email attitude!!!! Chances are they did such a great job hiding them that you cant find them, blew my fucking mind to say the least A+++ Ive done multiple orders through them and always had success, they definitely picked up their game since the last time tho.

• Like Like x 1