The Attitude Seed Bank Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Woodsmantoker, May 7, 2009.

1. This man knows what he's talking about.

2. anyone have any problems with shipments lately? order just updated that its in customs right now in NY. im excited but nervous. this is my first bean order. and i really need these beans to get my outdoor going

3. I put an order in last Wednesday and it was delivered the following day. I love attitude

4. #3985 Organic_Disciple, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
    i take it your in UK? im in california.
    NM seen it says your a UK member lol

5. I've always wondered if it's even safe to order seeds online...Idk if I'd ever be willing to try

The Mole Hole

6. It's perfectly safe, what do you think could happen?

7. A cop knock on my door and my kids and house get taken and I go to prison for having a grow op. Basically anything an everything

The Mole Hole

8. #3989 killset, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2016
    Worse thing you'll get is a love letter from customs and that's few and far between. Order away. Don't want to deal w/ customs and live in the US order from a US bank
    Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Interesting...Will definitely have to look more into this. I imagine it's discrete packaging and all that fun stuff? Would like to grow something besides random bag seeds one day

The Mole Hole

10. Anyone grown Bomb Seeds out? I got there cherry bomb kush on the way.

11. I have their cherry bomb auto. Harvesting later today. The smell is amazing, and really is sort of cherry-ish

12. You must have some strange laws if the authorities can forcefully come in to your home because you ordered some seeds. And that's on the assumption that someone found your seeds in the first place, and that they reported it to the authorities. If they confiscate the seeds then have you broken a law anyway? Couldn't you just deny all knowledge?

13. There are definitely loopholes like using fake name and unregistered credit card etc. They can't just kick down the door over seeds, I don't think, but growing is definitely a felony. I guess it's paranoia for events that could lead up to an arrest. After doing some research, I'm not as skeptical.

The Mole Hole

14. Some seeds being delivered to you is not even close to being evidence that you are already growing. I bet a ton of people buy seeds and then don't get around to starting them, or change their mind or whatever. It would cost a ton of money to investigate every package of seeds that is found. I mean, people need the seeds first before they can grow them anyway

15. Good points

The Mole Hole

16. I have an order on the way, 10 days now and it's yet to show on tracking here in the states, not worried, I bet they will show up before the tracking gets updated.

WM

17. well my shipment sat In NY customs just sunday and are now shipped out. everything good for now!

18. seeds arrived today safe and sound. i didnt score one of the freebies i was really hoping to get my hands on which was HSO Bubbas gift and instead i got Lemon Cake by Moxie Seeds. never heard of them so going to have to do some research. BTW i choose socks for stealth shipment and really like the way they came packaged although i missed out on having the breeders packs. so first order went great from Attitude. ordered the 28th. time to get busy folks! take care

19. Mine made it here yesterday, safe and sound with lots of freebies....

:)