The Attitude not secure

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by pitbull420, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Is Windows Defender the same thing as Microsoft Defender?? I just purchased my new computer a couple months ago and that was the original program but I was told Norton was the best so I went out and bought it...

2. I've ordered from them over 10 times, Never had any troubles. Used Prepaid and even my personal CC even.

So malware or non related might be the case.

3. It's possible but before I cancelled the card I decided to make a small order from Nirvana for 5 fem papaya seeds and I also used it to order a new light. Which probably wasn't the smartest thing I've ever done but I really didn't want to have to wait another month to get my new light lol... Both orders went through with absolutely no problems.. These orders were placed on the same computer using the same greendot prepaid card.. I should be getting them in by the end of the week and my new card by the middle of next week.. Hopefully I'm able to place my order this time with no problems...

4. Got my new card in.. Placed another order with the Attitude and this time recieved my order with no problems!! Just a couple more beans to buy and I should be set for atleast a couple years lol...:)

[​IMG]

5. those credit cards you buy can already be scammed. People can scan them at the store and wait for someone to purchase them.. as soon as you do; their computers auto-order stuff on the internet... So when you go to order something the money is already gone.

6. Also google green dot...they have thousands of complaints.. Seems they have huge security holes.

7. For the people with real credit cards, doesn't your account have ShoppeSafe? It enables you to create a temporary card number and you can set a limit on the spending amount and set it when to expire.

Example: I ordered some seeds a few days ago and set the limit to on the temporary card to $75 and it expires in two months. (My CC is with B*A).

8. most online stores in country's like the uk , can not get a good payment processor so they have to manualy add your credit card details witch is very risky , & not secure

i would recommend bank transfer , as you will know whos account it has gone into , or just buy in a shop

9. The Attitude is a very good seed bank
    i have ordered from attitude before about 5 months ago and i did not have
    any problems my order it was shipped the next day and was in my mail box
    1 week later everything was in there
    and i have just placed a order on the 4
    Mr Nice Seeds Early Pearl x Skunk
    Reg Seeds Per Pack - 18 Mr Nice Seeds
    FREE SEED T H Seeds Burmese Kush Feminized
    FREE SEED T H Seeds Kushage Feminized
    FREE SEED T H Seeds S.A.G.E Feminized
    UFO#1 Dinafem Seeds Diesel
    FREE SEEDS 2 x T H Seeds Heavy Duty Fruity
    FREE SEEDS x 2 TH Seeds Darkstar
    FREE SEED G13 Labs New Strain Feminized
    UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds White Widow
    and they will be here soon

10. Congrats on getting your gear . Happy growing , it is a rush when you go to the mail box and see yor package .