The Attitude First Order

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Lost123, Sep 11, 2010.

1. What do you guys think?
    Here is my first bean order, went with The Attitude:

Green House Seeds Super Lemon Haze Feminized
    Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds
    Serious Seeds Bubble Gum
    Reg Seeds Per Pack - 11 Seeds
    UFO# 1 Dinafem Seeds Roadrunner Automatic Feminized
    FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF UFO#3 Dinafem Seeds Critical +
    FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF UFO#4 Dinafem Seeds Blue Widow
    FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF UFO#2 Dinafem Seeds Haze Automatic
    FREE SEED 1 FREEFreebie/BOGOF

2. Good luck man!

3. i would expect you'll get your order & all, but wouldn't expect your dutch beans to be spectacular. haven't been hearing many raves about dutch beans these days.

4. shoulda coulda woulda

subcool
    cali connection
    mandala

5. Thanks for all the encouragement!

6. If you got the "stealth" options, I would so not sweat it ;D

Bubblegum mmmmm

7. Oh yeah guaranteed is the only way to go, Just not a lot of positive support above us there. :rolleyes:

8. Wow that looks like a big order of nice strians to me. I would really like to grow out some super lemon haze. Way to go man good luck and have fun.

9. On their website it still shows awaiting payment. :( I did send an international MO so I know it will take a little longer, I just thought they would have gotten it by now. Will give updates when I know anything.

10. Woke up today and checked my account and my girls have shipped!!!:hello:

11. Yeah I knew it would take awhile, it just seems like it has been forever. Yall know the feeling:D

12. I've never done a M.O. with them but I've ordered like 4 times using my credit card. Prolly not the smartest thing, but I really don't care. It always takes exactly 10 days from the day I place the order to the day I receive them. Don't know if that helps, usually 7 days from when they email with the notice of shipment. I actually got a Green House SLH as a freebie a while ago, haven't tried it yet cause I hear it takes like 12 weeks to flower and I'm impatient. :smoke:

Good Luck!

13. i'm 10 for 10 with attitude...non stealth..prepaid visa(netspend.com)....if you order attitudes stealth shipping if what you order dont fit through your mailslot or box your gonna hafta go to the postoffice to sign for it:smoke:

14. Everything came through nice and well! You can check it out here.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqjxhx2ELkY]YouTube - The Attitude Delivers![/ame] :hello::hello::hello:

15. Here's an update, not much but something.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0L-QKNfn8UI"]YouTube - Royal Haze & Northern Lights Auto[/ame]

16. yeah..ttheir tough littlebastards..makes me wonder why so many have germination issues..i just plant em:hello:remenber that shit..puttin' seeds in dirt;)their comin' along but even bein' that close to tne miracle grow could be fatal...go easy on everything...good luck:smoke:

17. I havent been disappointed yet with credit card and prepaid debit so i don't mind getting my order faster this way.