Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Atomic French Ring.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mfia, Apr 20, 2009.

1. So me and a friend were smoking today and sitting outside just chillan.

and while playing with the smoke we thought if you could do three moves in one hit.

as in..

1. Take a hit
    2. Atomic.
    3. To French inhale.
    4. To a couple of rings.

possible? :) post video results if you can do it haha.

2. Give me a hookah and 15 minutes and i think i'd have it =p

3. Atomic? i feel like such a noob for asking but.........

4. #5 Shade, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
    I find it somewhat difficult to blow rings after french inhaling, personally... It's almost like the smoke gets too... diffused or something. Still possible, but the rings are usually very faint, and usually rather small.

5. i second.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LucRz4MAy90&feature=related]YouTube - Good Kill hit[/ame]

7. whats atomic and french inhale? never heard of these terms before. only term i can think of is a shotty, when u take a hit and blow the smoke in someone elses mouth.

8. .........because it looks like a mushroom cloud from the smoker's POV.....i get it now!!! silly me.....:rolleyes:

9. I would also like to see this done. :)

10. a shotgun is when one person puts the burning end of a blunt or joint inside their mouth and holds it with their lips while blowing the smoke out the other end where it enters another persons mouth at high speed. you get massive rips and incredibly stoned. try not to burn yourself though