The Atheist Lounge

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by *guest, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think god has shown you the way.

2. lol come here pickledpie, let me see your penis. i promise no funny business..im just following god's word

3. #6723 J.Raptor, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
  4. Loll I thought god was telling you to turn away from religion, but you could just take it at face value and start chopping off people's fore skins.

5. Incredibly stupid in my opinion. People will just get angry and it seems blatantly religious in an extreme kind of way. It does look cool though.

6. yeah, believe it or not but im not too thrilled about being told to mess with other dude's foreskins. the westboro baptist church told me god hates fags

I would prefer the Satanic church not be like Christians in Oklahoma and uphold the tradition of separation of church and state.  If they won't band together with other people and try to get that horrible 10 commandments statue removed, then I'll back them so that their fucked up religion is represented too.  Well at least until I get a team of 10 atheists with jackhammers to remove them all.  :p

8. I've always felt that if you're a Satanist (which still beats being a Fundy Christian... what doesn't?) that you're still taking part in the whole biblical gawd scheme.... just on a more rebellious and in your face style.
    It's still the same level of silly to me.

Your dark master has no reign over my life.
    Regardless of how "dark and mysterious" you are. Oooooo look at you.

Yeah that's like the Green Day punk version of christian

10. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gvv_UM7CYg

11. You guys aren't actually discussing atheism or different religions. This looks more like people picking on Christianity more than anything. Not believing in a god doesn't automatically make you open minded.

12. #6735 jayfoxpox, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=if5ZwtkruiQ

No one forced you to come into the atheist lounge and invent offense at atheists laughing with each other, you chose to do that.  That's what I'd expect from a religious person, though, being how they like to tell you the good news and all that even if you don't care.  But you're not religious are you

Atheism is a simple term, there isn't anything to discuss. :rolleyes:  And yes, different religions are often discussed in here as well as general humor at the expense of silly religious doctrines, and most often Christianity is the primary target.  After all, it is the largest organized world religion and is the dominant religion in English speaking countries and English is the dominant language on this forum.  Therefore, it shouldn't be a big fucking surprise that it is bashed a little bit more. 

And in response to your last sentence:  Nobody ever said it did.  You appear to have problems or at least an agenda with atheists.  That's fine, but this isn't the place to share them. 

15. #6738 smokehound, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
    So? You knew what you were getting into when you read the title.

We're atheists for a reason. :laughing:

Oh, goddamnit, you made me forget what I was gonna post. Thanks. >=\\

16. #6739 Yoda, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    Sorry folks...not a damn thing productive here.

Maybe a bad choice of words,

Most of our lounges have a good vibe with productive conversations,
    there isn't any productive conversations in here,  It is counter productive to the city to allow this any further..
    breeding hate and separating us even further isn't what the City is about

Yoda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.