The Atheist Lounge

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by RippedMonk, Jan 18, 2014.

1. hes very smart and correct about  a lot of things but i think his delivery is a bit boring and his demeanor is smug which turns a lot of people off from him therefore miss everything he has to say...
    I'm a big Neil deGrasse Tyson fan though

2. whoa he's 72..

he looks pretty good for 72.

3. 'Twas a simple statement of fact, not a judgment, haha
    I agree he looks pretty spry for an old fellow.

Dawkins is ok I guess, but I prefer Sam Harris and I miss Hitch. 

5. lol it got moved

6. I don't see why, but whatever it's not deleted.

7. Reppin The Box

8. lol  god we're hated.  what the hell is wrong with the tolerant

9. Haha, stop. Just accept that the thread still exists and get back to normal convo. Ignore anyone trying to start shit here. That's the only way this thread survives.

10. lol pandora's box..

if i make a thread about an old man in the sky telling a dude to make a boat that somehow fits all of the species animals on earth on the boat.. would that thread also be moved to pandora's box?

11. I can't say I'm surprised we are now here in the box.  But I am glad the thread is still alive.  Obviously the age of lounges is over in the Religion, Beliefs, Spirituality, subsection, but that is ok it's a dying part of GC anyways.  The lounges may be gone, but atheists will always be there to give their opinions and engage in discussion. 

Probably not because that shit makes sense.

[​IMG]

13. ^^

yeah at least we don't have to be productive anymore and can go back to goofing on religious people..

that's trippping me out man..

15. can;t stop staring at that..

16. Haha that's why I was confused, any thread in the RBs section could be considered controversial. I don't see why this thread gets singled out, but whatever. Like I said, it didn't get shut down again so that's a win.

17. The fuck?

18. Is that frosting?

19. fucking monk..

i'm gonna have nightmares.

marshmallow fluff fo sho