The art of getting high before eating

Discussion in 'General' started by xgrandpubax, Sep 10, 2011.

1. I love smoking weed before eating, its such a good feeling. Only downside I could think of is that I may eat a little bit quicker haha. The reason im posting this is I wanted to ask you guys, eat then smoke, or smoke then eat? Because even though I enjoy this I have met many people that would rather eat first. Also its common knowledge not to smoke before you go to the grocery store:smoke: <- First smiley I ever used. (I think)

2. Eat then smoke, but only because I will over indulge if I'm high. That's no bueno.

3. I smoke then eat then smoke some more man..

4. Thats why I figured people try not too haha, but I have a decent self control when it comes to munchies I guess. Drinking munchies, thats a whole different story.

5. I have no self control. But there are some MJ schools of thought that believe eating after you smoked will lower your high.
    Me, I eat after I smoke 'cause everything tastes SOOO good. And yes. I do over indulge.

6. I really think it brings my high down, too.

7. yeah i prefer eat then smoke. i overeat high and it makes me sleepy

8. Love it. Its bad though I seriously cannot stop myself from eating everything haha.

9. I also found out that the best munchies when you do wanna indulge are fruits and salads, so weird for me to say that because I love fried foods like chicken wings and greasy stuff like pizza. Foods that are bad for you just gross me out after ive smoked.

10. It's cause when you eat, more blood goes to your stomach. Therefor less thc in the dome.

11. I prefer to eat then smoke.

If oppo, I might forget to eat

(not a big eater)

12. Wisdom, allthough I never really notice a change in my high after I eat. Must depend on the person.

13. i agree with what most people are posting, although im usually high before i eat, i prefer getting higher after. more satisfying on a newly fed stomach :D

14. When I first started smoking, Taco Bell still had border fries. goddamn those things were glorious while high. I can't even gag down salads when I'm high and I LOVE salad when I'm sober. I want the greasiest, fattiest, most delicious tasting food there is while high.

wish I had that problem...:rolleyes:

15. Man, I just smoke without a care in the world.

Then I eat like hell.

16. Toke--->eat + toke -----> toke
    Hoot :smoke:

17. A smart stoner eats before he smokes

18. i enjoy a fat blunt before food, eating until my stomach can presently hold no more, getting the itis, and then sparking up some sativa to wake me up.

19. Please don't this will lead to cottage cheese on the back of your legs and a gut...those are the biggest turn offs

20. [quote name='"BluntSmoka420"']

Please don't this will lead to cottage cheese on the back of your legs and a gut...those are the biggest turn offs[/quote]

Well, I don't have a problem in the man department. And my thighs are the least of my worries. :laughing: