The Arsenal

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by LogicalStoner, Mar 16, 2011.

1. I tried to take close ups of each but my camera buckled.

plus a pic of my old spoon that broke

what you guys think??

Attached Files:

2. I like everything except the ROOR looks fake to be because the label is too small for the bong.

My brother used ot have the same exact mini bong on the right but the bong was blue/green and the rings and base were blue.

3. it was locally blown and they put a ROOR logo on it, I dunno why. they had identical ones without it but it increases the resale value lol

hits bomb tho

4. are you seriouse i would never buy from them again:smoke:

5. that's the craziest thing i ever heard. i would definitely stuck with the no label... i'd take any tube without a label, looks so classy. except everyone here is trained to call ever unlabeled perc'd piece inferior, or atleast that's what it seems like some times...

6. not true, only the shitty looking unlabeled pieces:D

7. they told me it wasn't real. I didn't get chated, that's all I care about.

8. true that man :bongin:

9. I thought I was the only one, I went to my LHS yesterday and the girl working told me they got in Sheldon Black replicas last week and to check them out in the case, it was a 14" straight tube with a 6 arm downstem and they wanted 300$ for it!! The authentic RooRs right beside them were 500$ and up... I was shocked. Then the girl tried to tell me that the new vape they got im the same order was better than a Volcano, it was a plastic box vape and they had it priced at 145$, needless to say, I won't be visiting them anymore.

10. yea that shop sounds shady as fuck, b. Only reason I got mine was cuz they were honest about it and it's a pretty good replica. plus it's 7mm, locally blown and was only $129.