The Aroma

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by sneakers, Jul 22, 2007.

1. This will be a total reversal for many of the GC crowd.

My son may be coming for a one night visit and these 3 plants in my closet have such a strong smell. I can even smell it downstairs now. I am in the 1st week of flowering and he is talking about being here the night of August 3rd and leaving early on the 4th. Here is my plan. Tell me what you think.

I live in a townhouse. There is a little closet outside for storage. There is no air conditioning but there is electricity. It isn't light proof. The temps get probably into the 90s, maybe even the 100s during the afternoon. I am thinking maybe put this plant in the outside storage the afternoon of the 3rd, and even hook up the airpump so the nutes will be circulating. Let the plant have a longer than usual dark period with a few light leaks for just 1 night then bring them back in as soon as he leaves the next morning.

Would this be too stressful for the plant?

2. i think uf ur son is commin u shouldnt have to hide shit...ur the mom/dad u dont need an explination....

but i wouldnt put ur plant into 100 degrees if i was u....my plants hated it...

and from the sound of it its dwc, so u gota put the air pumps and shit in too...

3. If its just for one night thatll be just fine. Shouldnt stress it too much.

4. I know I don't need to do this or have to do that but sometimes it is what I should do. All situations are different.

I'm also wondering maybe just close it up real tight in my grow closet and air the place out. Maybe even turn off the fan for those few hours.