Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The aroma of Marijuana haunts!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Mar 22, 2013.

1. lol I don't have any bud right now, just got payed today though and i'm gonna be grabbing a quarter or half O of some dankity dank. So i'm sittin at my computer playing games and I just keep smelling like a sour diesel, weed smell outve nowhere. Maybe it's just in my head because I want to smoke... ALSO. I have options for what weed I should grab, Blue dream OR something else off my main guy that will probably be better if it isn't Purp

2. I know the feeling. I think that if you smoke enough, you may actually smell like it, in your sweat and shit. Just like how people who eat enough carrots can begin to glow orange.

3. ^What he said. Get blue dream, ill pick that strain over any other and i tried them all.^