The Army

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by XxnickpwnsxX, Jul 23, 2009.

1. Well Blades, i was going to join the military a year (roughly) ago but got caught up in probation, but now i have a year served and I talked to my recruiter and he told me to talk to my PO. He said that since I have served a full year and have not fucked up at all (ie caught any charges) and have been good that I can actually have my probation completely Waived so i can join. So within a few days im going to talk to my PO and have her talk to my recruiter and if all Works well ill be shipped out in no time :D

This is what I really want to do with my life, I have been wanting to since i was a little boy, So Wish me luck and for the people in here who are anti-military, sorry but i dont see anything more powerful or more respected as a United States Soldier, HOOAH

2. wow man thats crazy...good for you...its a real step up from where you were and its good to hear....good luck in the army man :)

3. Good shit bro. I also am joining the US Air Force. I have to wait a year tho because I was prescribed Adderall and they want me off of it for a full year. Actually its only 10 months now. Good luck tho dude Army is going to be a little harder than the Air Force thats for sure.