The Army of the Republic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Just like I would recommend reading Max Brook's World War Z to get an idea of how we will deal with the imminent zombie invasion ;),

I recommend all you radical and peaceful revolutionaries alike check out this new book:

[​IMG]

It takes place after the fall of the US dollar and American economic superiority.

Written in first person, it so far shows an interesting perspective from power elites and shadow government, militant groups, and peaceful protestors.

Read it while it's still fiction :cool:

2. Good reccommendation, I'm headed to the mall now, I'll see if I can find it in the book store.

+rep

3. NICE ARRONMAN!!!!
    i'll most def looking it up!

4. haha nice

5. Looks like a good book. Sometimes fiction is closer to truth than we realize. I wonder if it would be at my local library, funds are tight this month. Im talking about the second book. Zombies are fun reading too (but more fun to shoot).

6. I know all about Fareed and that book. Some good stuff, but a pretty simple view of the actual situation.

I'll stay paranoid... thank you though :)

7. Likewise, I'll stay naïve. :)

8. Paranoid : Naive, Skeptic : Hopeful

No need to use pejoratives

9. You used the term paranoid yourself, you know?
    Maybe lead by example?

10. BUMP..
    i just finish reading the army of republic

the ending was okay...
    its a one of my favs..

11. I'm backed up like a subway toilet when it comes to books on my reading list, but it sounds interesting.

I'm reading a lot about Bush, just got The Cannabible I to.