The Apocalypse and Weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Sublime, Jul 19, 2017.

1. So, there are some who are prepared for when the apocalypse comes with all sorts of goodies, food, and supplies. However, I'm wondering..... Exactly how much more rare will weed become once the apocalypse happens? Will drugs of any kind even be a thing anymore? Do you think weed will become a luxury to enjoy?

• Like Like x 2
  2. who in thier right mind would want to live in this world after the apocolyspe? As for me, when the air raid sirens blow, i'm gonna grab my bong, weed and lighter and go sit in ground zero. That's gonna be one helluva bong hit.......

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Assuming you're talking about after, when things would calm down more? I would have a field of it, you'd be welcome to stop by if you run low ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. I'll be the sole provider and anybody else trying to get in the way of that goal will become fertilizer.

Raiding parties to any other unapproved fields !

• Like Like x 1
  5. Since I've thought of it, that means many more people have also, put a huge stash of weed in their apocalypse stash...

I have an apocalypse stash...food, water, and weed. A safe location, guns and endless ammo... Everyone should have one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Be sure to access the dark/deep Web for weapons of mass destruction

7. Hmm pends on how it happens, global warming nope too hot. Mega volcano ploom well no light there,

zombie out break Yee I could see that. Alot of vacant everything after the initial wave but food would probably be of a higher concern for the un prepped man.

Alien invasion. Well if they can travel lightyears to get here then more advanced? So a couple possibilities there. World take over. Probably not unless they left the desolet lands( unpopulated areas) and its occupants alone.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Of course it will, that's why I'm saving my bottlecaps.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
  9. well depends if its nuclear apocalypse. weed can treat the nausea that comes with radiation sickness. but i think people will still smoke weed. and especially grow it. also drug use in the apocolypse will probably he fairly high. i can imagine alot of people turning to heroin in a time like that because depression, lonelyness, and anxiety will probably push them into it. plus its the appocolypse, what else would you have to live for?

10. It'd be like the fallout games everyone would be taking drugs lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I do have a stash of weed, a loaded pipe...screens, a little cleaning tool and a lighter in a small airtight container. All secured in a corner of my 'bug out bag.' There are more extensive supplies at home, but the bug out bag is what I can carry on my back in an emergency where I have to take to the hills on foot.

No way in hell i'm facing the apocalypse without weed. :GettingStoned:

12. sounds like my town post-earthquake.

• Like Like x 1
  13. There is an episode of Doomsday preppers where one of the guys grows weed. lol But he plans on using for medicine since he is a Doctor. I'd imagine it would not be too hard, sure you might not have any fancy grow equipment but all you need to know is how weed grows out in nature. Plus at least you would not have the cops banging down your door to arrest you for it.

14. Make sure you have a seed stash and outdoor ability and you'll be golden.

Do I think weed supply will disappear? Nope. It will just be like you were 12 again and thought weed was pretty much a myth and you had to know a guy of a guy of a guy

15. #15 Dizzy, Jul 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
    If we run out we will take others ganja lbvs as well as anything else we need. It would be amazing if it was zombies imo :D and if we really needed it we have an underground shelter attached to our basement with alot of supplies lbvs.

16. Yup. Food, water, weapons and ammo. We are fairly secluded too. It would be real easy to let the easement across our neighbors property grow in so no one would even know we were here.

We have a large green house, small orchard and a hidden grow room. Oh and we run photo voltaic for electricity so we are completely off grid. I do wish our catchman water tank was larger though. I'm in the process of wiring up the rest of my surveillance cameras so at some point in the near future no gets in or out without my knowing about it.

I have a bunch of digital books and music because who wants to be an uncouth bastard at the end of the world. I have a pretty impressive medical outfit including the texts and medical equipment to handle some pretty crazy situations.

I want to get a still together as well for my own supply of alcohol. Probably a few of them of differing sizes. I plan on getting a lathe and a mill. Something with a CNC controller would be nice but not necessary so long it's accurate to .001 and its relatively easy to maintain.

We have a huge conex container that's been converted to storage. I plan on converting a part of it to a forge and part of it to a kiln. I need to get hand tools as well. An air compressor is also on the list as well as more power tools. It's like I can never keep up. I'm guessing five more years until I'm self sufficient enough to feel comfortable.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I actually thought of this the other day, but I figured if I kept seeds from the stuff I've smoked I'd have to seeds to plant so I can smoke nicely

18. But I don't think the plants would like radioactive soil :frown:

19. So is the consensus that weed wouldn't be a luxurious item?? And also, other drugs would obviously be limited, being that I imagine there's not much of a way to create them anymore without fancy lab equipment, which would be mostly destroyed I imagine. I imagine pills would disappear shortly after....