Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The anus

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lenny Cow, May 13, 2011.

1. is a wonderful place to hide things..got pulled over with like a dub on me (2grams), guess whos going home high

2. Ask Dr.Hartman to check your prostate in a few years, but don't sue him for sexual harassment.

3. There's gotta be something wrong with society when we have to put plant matter up our ass to avoid police.

4. amen to that dude

5. we are on a societal downfall and i'll have nothing to do with it..

6. #6 Braddock, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Actually, a dub is 20 bucks worth, usually 1gram

7. It could be some shit for 10 a gram. You don't know man, don't try to correct him lol

8. Well man, if you spend 10 bucks then it's called a tenner or a dime, usually for .5

9. Where I'm from a dub is a twenty sack and a twenty sack should have two grams......But hey if you think a dub is only a gram you can buy off me haha

10. yeah a dub usually means "double", or 2 grams around here..terms are different everywhere dude

11. a dub usually is a 20 sack so it depends on what you're buying

12. Ya but if you're only getting 1 gram why call it a dub? I think that one dude was trolling.

13. Theres something wrong when you stick shit up there period

14. I've only shoved something up an anus a few times in my life.

But, it wasn't a bag of weed...and it wasn't MY anus.

15. [​IMG]

16. What happens when you miss a nug, or piece of paraphernalia? When the cop asks you to step out of the car and you are walking like you just shoved something up your ass, whats gonna happen? You're gonna have the hand of your local police officer up your ass.

... talk about a shitty situation.

17. Fucking an ass every once in a while does not make me a homo.

18. Of course not you can fuck a girl in the ass too, I was just trying to be funny, thanks for shooting down my dreams :(

19. I was trolling XD sry; :smoke:
    I'm still high

Fuck da 5-0 *****!

20. I think I'd eat the 2 grams way before I'd consider shoving them up my ass...maybe that's just me...