The Anual Grasscity Awards

Discussion in 'General' started by Switch, Jun 18, 2002.

1. I just had a great idea- what about the annual grasscity anual awards. Every year we have a really big event whereby people get awards put to their name...

Biggest pile of rambling bullshit in one post.

Most time spent here

etc etc...

2. No, I think grasscity is a people forum it takes all of us to Run and make this forum how it is if you start rewarding certain people it takes away the fact that we are all equal at grasscity and that's what I like about it the most.

T

3. I think I'll have to vote with Mickey on this one. those kind of "awards" seem like a popularity contest, and someone might get their feelings hurt by being left out. JMHO :D

4. come to think of it... yer I agree...

5. Damn Mickey...that was well done.....kudos

[​IMG]

6. what we should do is have a crazy grasscity barbecue somewhere in the world..and the people who run grasscity gives every member an all expenses paid trip to wherever it is so we can all get blazed together in person! grasscity wouldnt mind paying for it! but the only rule is that during the barbecue we all have to talk "forum talk" where we cant interrupt each other and whatever we say is a "reply" to someone else..and if you wanna start a new conversation you have to create a new subject..and the only intimate convos can be in PMs....during all of our conversations there will be a moderator standing two inches form our faces listening in on our conversation! YES! we can make this work guys...ill bring the tofu weenies...

seeya all there!

7. Eome why did you switch?

8. Just find the post where i tell you all why and read that bpp man cos I cannot be arsed to type it all out....