the Anti-Electorate Manifesto

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Chaohinon, May 12, 2010.

1. We, the Anti-Electorate, do not believe there is a need for "strong leadership" in government.

We are not drawn to "intellectual" authorities and political "heroes."

We are not impressed with titles, ranks, and pecking orders – politicians, celebrities, and gurus.

We do not struggle for control of organizations, social circles, and government.

We do not lobby the State for favors or permission to control those with whom we disagree.

Rather, we advocate freedom.

By its very nature, the State does not.

Exercise your right to say "No" to the warfare-welfare system.

Refuse to vote. Then tell your friends why.

-- Wally Conger

2. HEY guys, I have a great idea, lets not vote! That'll change America and the rest of the world will follow...... 10 years later, nothing change. AWESOME! it works. /sarcasm.

That is the most incredibility stupid thing I ever heard. Voting is what keeps America in place where we called the Republic.

3. what?

4. Voting does indeed keep America in place. That's the fucking problem!

5. You kinda sound like a Voluntaryist, but it's hard to tell, since you really didn't touch on any philosophical principals, and rather inconsequential platforms.

6. Don't vote, don't fill out census forms, don't do any of that shit unless the alternative is worse. The more they know about us, the better they can control us.

7. #7 Chaohinon, May 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2010
    I've already been through all the philosophical principles; and on some level I adhere to them, but they also bore me, and generally fail to incite passion in others.

I prefer to just stick to the facts. The facts being that all governments are engines of murder and theft. That's more than just an abstract philosophical principle, it's also a factual analysis of what they do from day to day. After all, a "government" is simply a collection of individual people - individual people who murder innocents for personal gain.

If you want to prosecute someone for committing a violent crime, you don't speak in abstracts. You simply examine the facts, and let others know what this person may have done. Rather than dealing with abstract concepts, I prefer to just dig up the state's corpses and show them to people.

8. im gonna go out on a limb here for anyone that is considering not voteing.

here you go ok?

Ron Paul

"the champion of the constitution"

9. I will continue to vote as long as there's a worthy third party candidate. Bob Barr was on the Georgia ballot and I cringed having to vote for that "libertarian."

10. I've never voted for President. :eek:

In 2004 I campaigned for Democrat Bill Ritter for Governor (now sec. of interior) in Colorado, but didn't vote because the lines were too long on campus. I would have voted for Kerry.

In 2008 I campaigned and voted in the primaries for Ron Paul, which was an awesome experience because we got to debate other people in our district. I took like 3 bong rips before going so I was a little out of it though. :smoking: Didn't vote in the Presidential election, couldn't decide between douche & turd.

If 2012 presents a real choice I might have to make an appearance.