The Anthology of Cigarette Smoker's Habits

Discussion in 'General' started by goro the puffer, Nov 15, 2007.

1. Can't say that I have haha. Here are a couple of mine.

After eating a good meal out at In-N-Out or whatever place it happens to be, always bust out and light a cig when I get outside.

If I'm smoking at home, I will always bring a drink outside to accompany the cig. Favorite matches with the cigs include Starbucks Bottled Frappucinos and Boba Milk Tea drinks.

:smoke:

[​IMG]

2. Yeah, my dad is a fiend for coffee so every morning he'll wake up, wash himself, and hop to the kitchen to grind some fresh beans for the day. He makes us both some coffee, we walk out to the back porch, smoke a Marlboro Red each, and enjoy our daily brew accompanied by discussions about life, physics and the frustration that he's going through with fallacious scientist trying to keep his worldchanging discoveries from getting printed.

3. When ever I become unoccupied, even for a second the thought "damn I wanna go smoke a cig" always pops into my head.

4. Wow... why do I feel like you're describing myself.

5. I smoke in my car, normally have 3 on the way to school, 3 on the way back. I always have a cig after I eat, and after I smoke a bowl :p I also always have an altoid after my cig, I don't like having smoke breath lol but I'm quitting for my surgery anyway so no more cigs for me

6. Surgery? Uh-oh!
    Mind me askin if everything is cool?

7. Yea I'm getting my right knee operated on they're removing cartilage from my knee cap and repositioning my knee cap and some of the ligaments and what have you, so I'm not gunna even be able to drive for a while :(

So guess ya'll are gunna be seeing a whole lot of me during my recovery :D

And when I'm all good and healed, I need to get the other one fixed.. fucking field hockey ruined my knees, along with bad genetics lol

8. Ehh, sucks..
    Recover soon!
    Hey, I'd look at it this way: painkillers up the ass!

:D

9. As long as they stay away from my ass I'll be fine :laughing:

And I really hope I get some good ones because my knees have been hurting for almost 8 years now and I've never gotten anything from the doctors for them, so I've had to self medicate lol :p I think I'm just getting some percs, but I have no clue

10. Percs are all you need in my book, baby..
    Cold extraction and home-made capsules = dankness.

Pop 20 mg, smoke some headies, put on some tunes and go.

11. I've blown percs before it was absolutely disgusting, these I plan to swallow lol And if they're not strong enough I can get better meds from some friends :hello:

Oh, I totally plan on having my friends drive me around for smoke drives when I'm all gimped out because I drive them all over hell and creation now lol

12. My favourite cigerette is...

A bong hit and a rollie. Close up behind is sitting outside somwhere with a nice coffee and a cig. And a cig after a spicey meal comes in at third.

I had stopped smoking for a few months and since I started my new job I've started again.. I'm p/o'ed with myself, I should stop again :(

13. The first cig of the day is a beautiful thing.

The cig right after you get off from work is a beautiful thing.

And if they're both the same thing, then shit, that's a very beautiful thing.

:smoke:

[​IMG]