Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The answer to life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bto4, Nov 16, 2011.

1. What if the light you see at the end of your life is just you coming out of the next vagina?

2. Personally when I die I'd like to be in a vagina.

3. I would love to

4. reincarnation.

Is that what you mean? -.-

5. [quote name='"Schildpad420"']reincarnation.

Is that what you mean? -.-[/quote]

Yes but literally as I said it lol

6. I hope not. It has to end at some point right? Immortality would be scary and sad. Your loved and close ones dying off continuously, because after you lose your real family you're going to start another one but they'll die too. Then you also have to see society and how the people as a whole do not change. They stay ignorant and enslaved by the government. Live through all the petty wars. Won't you just get tired of it?

7. Holy shit downer debby cheer up

8. lolz... funny shit

9. Youre forgetting that were born into this life with no past memories, or practical knowledge.
    What makes you think this "rebirth" would be any different.

@op: its 42

10. [quote name='"Schildpad420"']reincarnation.

Is that what you mean? -.-[/quote]

Duplicate post my bad

11. [quote name='"mayormcstoned"']

youre forgetting that were born into this life with no past memories, or practical knowledge.
    What makes you think this "rebirth" would be any different.

@op: Its 42[/quote]

42?..

12. who says this vagina is on earth???

actually we have tons of knowledge out of the womb built into our genetics it is called instincts

13. 42 is the correct answer.

Did you know that if you dug a tunnel between to points anywhere on earth, in a straight line, the rate of gravity would mean your theoretical fall between these two points would take exactly 42 seconds? LA to China - 42 seconds. UK to Australia - 42 seconds. LA to NY - 42 seconds. Mind. Blown.

Thread jacking in 3.. 2.. 1..

14. exactly why we need to master gravity for future space exploration.

15. Wonder what happens to the people who are revived.

16. ^^^ when they are revived they have a recollection of vagina scent from moments before, the baby coming out of the vagina dies?

17. [quote name='"CinnaSquares"']Wonder what happens to the people who are revived.[/quote]

Lmaoo

18. Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy lol---classic

19. ehhh, more like a massive surge of dmt and your soul leaving your body

20. Would you call it knowledge? I would call it natural selection and survival instinct...

If you want to get into semantics, how long would a baby survive without a caregiver? That genetic "knowledge" you speak of is utterly useless fresh from the womb.