the answer to all your problems

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MasterOG, Nov 30, 2010.

1. smoke a bowl

2. this is a pointless thread

3. That is a pretty awful mentality, some quality problem solving techniques right there eh?

4. smoke a bowl, get more creative, find better/more solutions to your problems

Atleast thats how it works for me, everyones different! :)

5. if you need weed to solve all your problems then you should probably stop smoking

6. You guys are obviously taking this out of proportion.

I like to smoke weed, it helps with my creativity and imagination. For ME, if i have a problem ill smoke a bowl and get some clarity, i also indulge in some very deep conversations with friends.

I dont smoke weed to escape from my problems.

If that wasnt simple enough for you then im not really sure what else to say

7. Thanks for your input Miley! :rolleyes:

8. I 100% disagree. There is a time and a place to get high. Personally i work much more efficiantly when i am sober. I use cannabis to relax and wind down after a long day of hard work.

Smoking a bowl will not solve your problems for you, it may allow you to view then im a different perspective so you may find a solution you had not thought of before, but no smoking won't magically fix anything.

Right now i have to work on 2 format essays and if i smoked up it would only create more problems.

You need to moderate things in life, you can't just say smoke a bowl and your problems will dissapear. That is just a bad a mentality as pouring a drink to forget about your problems.

9. Thats what im saying! I DONT smoke weed to escape from my problems, but smoking a bowl when im frustrated and dont know what to do, helps me kinda just chill out and sort my problems and look at them from another perspective.

Its the power of the herb man

10. Im pretty sure i know what the fuck is going through my head

11. Ok, i lose, you win.

12. Damn GC why ru busting this mans balls? You dont even know why he said that ur just assuming. So OP why do u feel so down that smoking is ur only solution playa?

13. yo master OG i know what ur about, and these kids are just buggin man

keep it up bro

14. my motto is
    "Just smoke another bowl"

if you ever feel blue just follow these words of wisdom and repeat as necessary

15. I can totally relate to you on this. I don't smoke weed to escape my life at all, but when I do smoke it, I have some of the most amazing epiphanies that I can apply to my everyday life. It's really helpful.

16. Shutup Miley Cyrus! Nobody wants you here!

17. Nah man im not down, im just saying though whenever i DO have a problem, ill smoke a bowl and itll help me ponder over the given situation.

preciate it pimpin

Thats exactly what i was trying to explain lol :hello:

18. He might be onto something. When your angry or upset about a problem, those emotions can cloud your judgement, causing you to make hasty decisions. If you take a moment to sit back and clear your mind, you can possibly make a wiser decision in regards to your problem.

In all honesty though, in some situations smoking a bowl would not only not help, but could make matters much worse.

Examples: being circled by sharks in the middle of the ocean
    free falling out of the sky from an airplane with no parachute

19. lmao yea i mean of course bieng surrounded by sharks isnt the best time to spark a bowl, unless of course sharks like weed and it creates a diversion :D

lol but really though that first paragraph describes what i was trying to say

20. This is not a pointless thread. The pic with the lego men is funny.