The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the another bowl itch

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kindbudhero, Jul 1, 2004.

1. have you ever noticedthat whenyou smoke whne yougotoputtheweedaway youalways havetheitch tosmokeanother bowl.....Just wondering casue i just had it happen a second ago

2. their was a time when i would get so high that i couldnt take anymore, nowadays ive become so used to the herb i can take pretty much unlimited amounts, yea i get the itch but the hassle of packing and smoking another bowl cancels it out once i get high enough.

3. is there a certain level of high that you can get where you just cant get higher?

i always feel like i am really high and couldn't get higher so that usually stops my itch to smoke another.

although i know thats untrue because i've been way more ripped before, but is there a maximum high level you can get?

4. Ive had both experiences where i put it away and then like 30 minutes later i have a craving for another bowl.....other times i'll have a lazy high and just say fuck it.......

5. Usually I just want to smoke more and more, and don't stop until I realize how truly stoned I am. Other times, yeah, I'm just too lazy or I just don't feel as 'compelled' to pack another. Whatever. : - D

6. I figured

7. Happens to me all the time. I want to conserve weed cause I know I won't get anymore (besides free shwag) for a week. I just toke and I wanna get more high so I keep tokin. Eventually I usually get way too lazy to pack a bowl, but when I don't I keep smokin. "The itch" gets everyone now and then.

8. i never do, cuz im pretty conservative, but ever since i was in 7th grade i would smoke with this kid once a week or so, and we usually smoke a bowl and listen to 311, and always ends up getting all the weed outta me

Grasscity Deals Near You