The amsterdam weed ban

Discussion in 'General' started by stonerchick1990, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Either way.

My whole thing is your all coming at this very one sided. Open your minds and think about the position them and there local govt is in.

Not exactly ideal.

2. But what if your vising to tour their canals, architecture, bicycling and adding Cannabis along to enhance your trip? How is that necessarily terrible when you have tourists enjoying the scenery of your cities and the lifestyle of partying. It's always a negative viewpoint rather than going outside the box thinking.

3. I still don't see what's so bad about stoners. Ive never seen a loud stoner, a belligerent stoner. A bunch of unruly stoners starting a gang fight. They want things safer? Ban alcohol. They're taking a step backwards, most people will agree. And if you read why they propose the ban, you'll see it's bullshit. They're trying to eliminate smuggling from border towns into Belgium and other bordering countries, but smugglers don't buy in coffee shops. It's a half ass step in the wrong direction. Sure most people say lets ban the tourists from the coffee shops, but when they see half the flights coming in and most of their hotels vacant, I bet they change tones. Tourism is crucial in a town that doesn't offer much. Museums and canals, besides pot. You can see that anywhere. But NOWHERE in the world can you go to counter, pick weed from a menu and smoke it on the spot. I haven't been to a medical dispensary, but I'm sure you can't roll and smoke up when you're there. And even if you could, you'd need to be a resident of that state and get a medical card.

4. Often what they see (perception) influences their decision, the attitude of drugs is still viewed as a negative viewpoint don't know why but people are stubborn to challenge their mindset. It's similar to how people visit different countries for wine, cuisine, clubbing, music while a lot of visit to try various strains of Cannabis. On the smugglers issue? Where do they get their supply and why do they smuggle for? quick money? The domino effect is started to happen in the U.S. so I guess citizens aren't worried anymore.