The amish mafia

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by chiefkeefballin, Jan 9, 2013.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6tizOZ7cis]Amish Mafia | Premieres Wed, Dec 12 at 9/8c on Discovery - YouTube[/ame]

2. i think they got it on Netflix now....if so ima check it out

3. watched a few minutes of it with my girlfriend..... shit just makes me laugh.

4. That show is such bullshit.

5. ^ well obviously.

no "mafia" would let a camera crew follow them around.. that doesnt even make sense.

next itll be a show about Whitechapel being terrorized by Jack the Ripper and itll be a fuckin reality series.

6. As others said in a thread i made about them burning a grow in a corn field(almost cryed) i love that green corn

7. I have a sneaking suspicion that most of the characters are inbred.

8. People will watch anything :rolleyes:

9. I was at a party the other night and someone brought this up, made me laugh thinking about it but didn't realize that it was a real season or anything, thought maybe a sketch on Youtube or something haha!

10. I know it's obvious, but it drives me nuts that Discovery Channel is stooping to this level of fake "reality" TV.

I know most of their other reality shows have a certain amount of scripting involved but I think it's shitty that they now have shows like Amish Mafia and Moonshiners that are just blatantly fake.

Discovery Channel is turning into TLC. :(

11. lol "amish mafia"

Man, people really WILL watch anything, hahaha.

Wtf does an amish mafioso do? Build a fucking ballista?

12. It is as real as moonshiners.

13. by far the dumbest and fakest show on television.

i just...can't...stop...watching.

14. I just....I can't do it dude. The commercials have me in stitches. I don't think I'd survive watching the show lol.

15. Now i know your weakness...:devious:

16. Jwow and snoki haha there hella fake

17. Id admit i've watched them all. Its so fucking dumb i just cant stop laughing at it.

18. obviously this ones bullshit because they wouldnt actually show the crime

however, the real shit going down is probably awesome. a bunch of inbred retards meeting up in forests to beat the fuck out of eachother with baseball bats and then hold eachother down and cut there beards off. or the actual crazy shit they probably do like breaking and entering, raping the women, arsenal, kidnapping, all that.

but thatd never be on real tv