The Amazing Flying Men

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Sam_Spade, Jun 20, 2009.

1. The longer you watch it, the crazier it gets.

Insane. I need to try this, even if it costs me my life.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnx-jRbxtcc]YouTube - The Amazing Flying Men[/ame]

2. that looks badass

3. Until I saw that red chute in the end i was like HOW THE FUCK DO THEY LAND!?~?!?!?!?!? But yea that looks nucking futs... I would do that after proper training... definitely

4. Lol I've seen this before, its insane how close they get to the rock while flying at 100+ mph

5. Good to see this video again, buuuuuut I did post this a couple months ago. lol

Still an epic video.

6. If that was me I'd slam into the rocks on my initial take-off

Game over

7. its probably suuuuuch a good feeling, to fly.. i want to try something like this, at least once

8. Man thats so fucking sweet.
    Id would be crazy to do that baked as fuck even though youd probally crash...

9. I would seriously give up pot for this. I mean what a fucking way to relieve stress and you fly so smooth! LOL, but the concept of the costume is that of a flying squirrel lol. I cant imagine an obese guy over 250 pounds doing this...

10. it's more like falling but that's cool too

11. That is possibly the most amazing thing I have seen in my adult life, next to my child's birth.

12. I don't think I can think of something that would be more of a rush.