the almost caught by parents thread

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dr.ganja, Aug 31, 2009.

1. so i wake up early and went to smoke some packed bowls in my bathroom (thinking my mom was at work). so im blazed out of my mind lol and my mom walks out of the living room and straight towards me. your up early she says. i just stood there staring at the floor thinking fuck fuck fuck fuck lol and then it hits me if she came out like 5 mins ago i would have been caught. i had to run straight upstairs before i had a panic atack lol. anyone got any??

2. This is from another post I did a lil while back:
    First a little background. I live with my grandparents (Don't give me shit. I'm 19 and going to college. It's free rent) They're super chill and don't care if I smoke weed but would freak if I smoked cigs. They know I smoke weed but don't know I smoke cigs. I have a nightly routine where I go through my bathroom window onto the roof. Blaze a bowl, smoke a cig, shower, then hit the sheets. I did all the above tonight and was getting into bed when there was a knock at the door. My grandpa opened it and told me to come downstairs. I come down and there are two cops at my door who said that a neighbor saw me smoking on my roof. I quickly said I was only smoking a cigarette. I knew I was gonna be fucked by my grandparents on that one but it was better than the law. I went around back and grabbed a cig butt out of the trash to show him as proof. They leave, and I go back inside to deal with my grandparents. I told them that it was a butt from my homie that stayed the night before since they know he smokes, and I told them I actually was smoking weed. They told me not to do it on the roof anymore and went to bed. I owned the neighbor, the cops, and my grandparents.
    Still scary shit though...

3. lol close call and my apologies if this kind of thread is already posted

4. That neighbor needs to shut the fuck up.

5. Lol it's chill. It was just an individual one that I did to share about a month ago.

6. I have a shit load of "almost caught" stories. but when I turned 16 my mom said she always knew. So i was always caught but never knew.

7. QFT
    Agreed Haha

8. Pretty good ninja skills man, you got out of that one perfectly bro.

that reminds of me of when i nearly got caught smoking a jay when i was 15./
    i was smoking a joint out of my bedroom window and it overlooks my back yard and my dads room is directly underneath me. so my next door neighbor yells from her backyard: MAKE SURE YOU DONT THROW THAT CIGARETTE YOUR SMOKING INTO MY YARD.

I wwas like.. yeh okay.. ciggarette.

so my dad comes up and asks why he heard someone yell this.

i said i was just trying cigs for the first time...

9. Cigarette's save another life. Isn't that an oxymoron?

10. yeh dude i never though of it like that ahahha.

:smoke::devious:

11. once long ago when i was 16 i had to do this referee bullshit for my brothers soccer league. so ya, i went shopping for shoes for that activity, and got them. a few hours after i was home, my mom said hey do you have any shoes to get rid of and walked to my room as if she was going to open the cupboard where my shoes are (i keep my weed in there). at this time, i had no weed, but i had like 5 lgihters and my pipe which obviously smelled. so when my mom was gonig into my room, i boltedi n there, cut her off, quickly openedm y cupbaord, took som shoes out, and got the new ones and put them in. my mom sort of looked at me weird, but didnt really suspect anything.

12. Only a few close calls...
    I just walked out on the porch with my apple pipe [the lighter and herb were in my bra] and was getting ready to smoke up. I was sitting on the steps and getting ready to pack my bowl when my mom came downstairs for some odd reason. I freaked out, but I finally got myself together and poked my head inside and pretended to be all surprised that she was up at such a late hour, and that I was just out walking the dogs and eating an apple. She bought it! haha

The other time I was sitting by this little pond thing in my yard [it's hard to explain] and I was already pretty baked. I had a bag with nail polish and other stuff in it, since I had actually planned on doing my nails after I blazed and it gave me an excuse to be outside [since the nail polish smells so bad]. Suddenly I hear my little sister yelling for me, so I literally toss everything in my bag and open up a bottle of nail polish. Thankfully, she didn't suspect a thing haha

13. Doh! lol

When i was 17 about to turn 18 me my brother and a close friend were sittin on my back patio with 2 fat joints in ratation. Not 5 min after we put the j's out my mom walks out onto the patio to smoke a cig with us. We all tried to play it kool but could not stop laughing, she just kinda shrugged it off cus im always laughin at random shit even when im sober haha.

14. i have some funny ones haha

When i was 17 i always used my dads car and i accidentally forgot a dutch in his car and he found it. He then shows it to me and is like "you forgot this in my car" i was starting to shit bricks. Then he takes it out of the case and he's like "it's really dry, should have got a better one" then he says " i won't tell you're mother that you smoke cigars" i was so relived that he thought i used it for cigar smoking.

An other time my mom came down stairs to put something away while my friend was rolling a joint. So my buddy tries to toss it under a desk, but it didn't roll under it instead it sat in front of it. It was seriously in the most obvious spot, i was praying to god she didn't see it. I was staring at it so intensely trying to pull some jedi mind trick shit so it would roll under the desk. She was so close to it that she almost stepped on it. I was so amazed that she didn't see it.

15. I live at home with my mom and older brother (I'm college student, so no money=no other choice) I only started smoking inside the house a couple months ago, ever since my mom came to her own conclusion that that skunky, pinecone smell coming from my brothers room was 'cigar smoke', it's been quite easy to get away with.

So I decided to smoke a couple of bowls in my livingroom one day while watching Scrubs and eating cereal. Not 5 minutes after I finished smoking, I hear the backdoor being unlocked, so I freak, gather my goodies, and walked as calmly as possible to my room, just giving her a "hey" from down the hall. I was sitting indian style on my bed trying to collect my thoughts, still processing what could have happened if she came in a bit earlier. Then I hear her yell from the livingroom "Samantha, don't leave your bowl just sitting here, get rid of it" Keep in mind I was stoned out of my mind at the time so in my head I was like "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I forgot my bowl. That's it. I'm done".

Turns out she was clearly talking about my cereal bowl that I had left on the table.